m e s s a g e #2

To Shweta,

It's been two years since we last met. You don't call, text, or even reply to my messages any longer. You transferred schools and you didn't even bother to tell me bout it...

You have no idea how much I miss you. How much I miss pulling your hair, annoying you, eating food with you between classes.....How much I miss being with you. It feels as if it were just yesterday when I was silently crying on that bench when you came up to me and gave me so many unforgettable memories.

Remember a long time back, in 4th grade when I sat there crying under the same tree after 3 years, you promised me that you'll never leave me. I guess promises were meant to be broken.

You probably have moved on from me, made tons of friends in your new school and maybe now I'm just another memory for you. I really hope I'm just memory for you, cause I don't want you to cry as much as I did when I realised you'll never come back to me again.

You'll probably never see or know this but I just wanted to say that just as you asked me, I've written a poem for you. Just for you. Maybe you'll never get the chance to read it but if you somehow, someway do, then just know I miss you more than words could express.

~Love,
Pihu.

Dedicated from-
Mystery_Lover0209