Chapter 4 S3

Sorry for the long wait I had an important exam. Also sorry about the chapter release I did, I sneezed and accidentally clicked publish with the hand holding my phone.

Izuku pov

Before you could grab the cube, geto grabbed it and ran away. You followed him.

Izuku: Y/N!

Kota: who was that?!

Izuku: geto. Y/n's best friend.

Kota: then why did he capture y/n and run!

Izuku: geto ran away and became a criminal after Me, y/n, Iida, todoroki, and geto fought stain. A week before the camp y/n had to kill geto and he did. I don't know how geto's still alive. Hang on! One for all full cowling!

He punched geto with his left arm. (I forgot midoriya broke one arm so I said both his arms, so we'll change it back to one.) all of a sudden the cube fell to the ground making a crater. It was y/n! You grabbed the cube and ran.

...

Kota: hey, look!

It was Mr. Aizawa.

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa: midori-

Izuki: Mr. Aizawa... I'm glad... It's terrible! There are a ton of things I need to tell you.

Aizawa: hey...

Izuku: first, there's something I need to tell mandalay...

Aizawa: I said "hey"!

Izuku: please take care of kota! He has a water quirk. You have to protect him! Please!

You ran.

Aizawa: wait, midoriya!

You stopped.

Aizawa: those injuries... You did it again, didn't you? Did you forget about what happened in hosu?

You remembered what the chief said.

Izuku: no, but...

Aizawa: So tell mandalay this... A villain told me "hey, hero! Are your students important? I hope you can protect them all till the end." the way he said that makes it clear the students are the targets. In that case, it's unavoidable. It's about raising the survival rate! Use your self-defense skills! I'll take responsibility for this, along with whatever punishment is coming later. Also, What's that cube in your hand.

Izuku: oh yeah! Keep this with you,
y/n is trapped inside! We need to get this to utahime!

...

You saw spinner about to hit mandalay with his sword so he jumped and broke the sword using OFA.

Spinner: huh?!

Izuku: mandalay! Kota's okay!

Mandalay: you...!

You landed roughly on his feet.

Izuku: and here's a message from Mr. Aizawa! Tell everyone with telepath! Everyone in class A and class B! In the name of the pro hero, eraser head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!

She nodded and you heard her say it in her head.

...

Mandalay: you, get back to camp immediately! Those aren't normal injuries!

You were breathing heavily.

Izuku: no... I'm sorry! (you began running with OFA) please tell everyone one more thing! The villains... At least two of their targets are... They're after kacchan and y/n! They've sealed y/n in a cube but we got the cube he is in! Please tell everyone with telepath!