Realization. 5

(Warning: Suicide Attempt 🙃, the book gets happier don't worry guys. Please remember to vote guys 😘)

The 8th of February has arrived. This is a Tuesday. Time continued to pass you by as you remained stranded. Everything was going too fast, and you wished you could stop time and erase all of your thoughts.

You had class at 1:00 p.m., and it was now 12:00 p.m. You had science, which was, aside from math, one of your least favorite subjects. You examined your arms and noticed a number of marks. Yesterday was rough. You took your clothes out of the closet after showering, brushing your teeth, and washing your face.

You outfit:

Nothing to special

Nothing to special. After what seemed like hours of staring at the door, you took a deep breath and opened it to see a man in his late twenties dressed in a suit standing at your door.

"W- who are you?" You stepped back narrowing your eyebrows at him while waiting for his response.

"I will be your bodyguard for now on, my name is Derek." New bodyguard? The fuck he talking bout?

"But what about Floch?"

"He's not suitable for the position."

"What do you mean? Where is he now?"

"You are not permitted to ask any more questions regarding Floch. Follow me." Something is definitely going on. You hesitatingly follow him walking down the stairs and see your "father" along with your brother standing at the end of the stairs.

"Your ass is finally up I see." Your brother says causing you to roll your eyes.

"And your ass is still sucking up to Dad as always I see." As soon as those words left your lips, your brother slaps you across your face. You expected it but don't regret saying it one bit.

"Y/N. Return back home as soon as your class is finished." He walks up to you then kneels down to your level. "Don't pull that shit again. When I tell you to do sum I mean that shit." He whispers and stands back up then proceeds to walk to his office.

I hate him with every bone in my body. I've made my decision, I won't come back, I'm sorry sis but I've had enough of this shit.

You walk to the car and derek opens the door for you. You sit down buckling your seatbelt and he drives off.

"Mrs Johnson, what would you like for breakfast?" He says not taking his attention off the road.

"I don't want anything." You say quietly while looking out the window. You felt physically and emotionally drained. You just wanted everything to end. After some time you made it to your college. You got your student ID and walked inside.

There were fewer kids in the school then there were yesterday. You hear someone scream your name causing you to quickly turn around. The voice belonged to Elizabeth who was currently running towards you along with Devon who falls causing you to laugh. I'm gonna miss them but I just can't be here or do this anymore.