Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Ran is 19 years old. If the temporary antidote is taken, Shinichi will be 19 years old. 

**************************************************

3rd POV 

After Conan took the pill, his mind started going blank and could feel his body changing, getting hotter and smaller. He started feeling nauseous and had trouble staying conscious.  

"Kudo-kun, are you alright?, since you took the antidote already, your body is trying to fight the APTX 4869, but it'll work don't worry..." said Haibara. However, Conan lost conscious couldn't hear everything she said. 

**************************************************

When Kudo regained his conscious, he found himself in a bed. He looked around and noticed that he was in Ai's bed.  Being in her bed just made him flustered and nervous.He then noticed his body, it was back to Conan's body. As much as he loved his adult body, he missed his young body as well. Out of curiosity, Conan smelled the bed sheets. 'It smells just like her, wonderful and cute'. As he was doing that, Ai came in to check on him. 

"Am I interrupting something?" said Ai, with a small snicker. 

"what no...no..." said the flustered Conan. 

"you pervert...you were out for few hours...I was worried about you..." said Ai. 

Conan then saw Ai wearing the ring he gave her. 

"you look nice...especially with that ring" said Conan. 

"I got it from someone I love..." said Ai with a slight blush on her face. Conan stood up from the bed and hugged Haibara, "I love you so much...". 

"thanks...but please put some clothes on...I can feel 'it' " sighed Ai. Conan quickly realized this and went back to bed, hiding his body under his blanket.  

"Here, wear this...and meet me at sofa", said Ai as she threw a set of clothes at him. 

**************************************************

"by the way...does this mean that I can never become 17 again?" said Conan as he saw Ai sitting on the sofa. 

Ai then turned her body and looked at him, "no...not at all, it just means that you'll never permanently be able to stay at a 17 year old body...but you'll be able to stay as that body for a few hours...why do you ask?"  

"just curious..." said Conan. 

"it's not anything...perverted is it?" asked Ai with a slight smirk. 

"no...no...not at all...it's just...I want to get married soon and not in...Conan's body" said Conan upfront, which actually surprised Haibara because of his truthfulness. Conan then walked over to the sofa and sat next to Ai. "I feel the same way..." said Ai with small tears of joy dripping from her eyes. Conan then looked at Ai straight in the eyes and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.  

"that's out first kiss...sorry for stealing your first kiss" said Conan jokingly. 

"no need to be sorry..." said Ai as she kissed him again. 

Then Conan kissed her longer, bringer both of  them to lie done on the sofa. He looked at her, from above and touched her face. 

Shinichi was going in another kiss, but stopped when he heard someone, "hh-hmm". 

Both of them quickly stood up on the sofa and saw Professor Agasa standing there. 

"Professor...um...hello" said Conan nervously. 

"It's been a while Kudo" said Professor Agasa, "I didn't know Ai, that you were going out with Kudo." 

"Actually, we are past the couple stage, we're engaged" said Ai as she holds up her hand, revealing the ring. 

"So...when did you get together?" asked Professor Agasa. 

"umm...yes....terday.." whispered Conan. 

"That's exactly like you, Kudo...rushing things and being impatient as always..." said Professor Agasa with a slight chuckle. Ai gave a slight chuckle as well. 

"Thanks for calling by the way Kudo, checking up on us..." said Professor Agasa, sarcastically. 

"I'm sorry professor, I was...well had mxied feelings and didn't know what I wanted in life..." said Shinichi, with a slight sadness in his voice. 

"it's fine Kudo, both of you can continue what you were...I'll be at my desk..." said Professor Agasa. 

When Agasa left, both Ai and Conan let out a small chuckle. 

**************************************************

Conan has been staying at Professor Agasa's place for a few days now. He informed Ran that he was having a sleepover with his friends. They have been sleeping on separate beds, but becuase they wanted to, but because they didn't have a double bed. "Hey I've been thinking..." said Conan as he approached Ai, whom was reading a book on the sofa. 

"Hmm?" said Ai, as she kept on reading her book. 

"How do you feel about having a...small wedding and have an actual wedding when we're grown up?" asked Conan. 

"I was actually been meaning to talk with you...and I think that's great...I totally agree with you..." said Ai, still focused on the book, her eyes not leaving the pages. Ai was really focused and Kudo could tell, which annoyed him a little, her attention not being on him. 

He sat next to her on the sofa.  "can you please look at your husband?" asked Kudo. "oh your my husband now, are you?" said Ai as she finally turned her head towards her significant other. As she turned Kudo quickly hugged Ai and said "I missed you so much...". 

She pushed him away, "I didn't realize you were so needy". Haibara acted like she hated it, but of course she loved it, she thought he was so cute when he acted like this. "Come on, don't deny my love for you..." said Conan as he hugged her again, this time kissing her softly on the cheeks as well. This time, she accepted him. 

"how were you able to survive this long without a partner?" asked Ai. "dreaming of the day being with you kept me going..." said Conan, wiping his fake tears. Ai then pulled back from Conan. "so...are you going to live here or what?" said Ai. "well..after the Black Organisation was defeated, Akai left my house so nobody's living there right now...I'm just saying that...maybe you can live with me there" said Conan. "that is a fine idea...I'll think about it..." said Ai.