THIRTY-THREE | year 5

IT'S NOT OVER YET

"Cassiopeia, what are you doing here?!" shouted Lucius, furiously. Harry blinked, a slight tint of fear in his eyes.

"Followed them," Cassiopeia lied, quickly, "I heard they wanted to go here, I followed them,"

"Then why is it that I didn't see you?" snarled Lucius.

"I'm great at hiding," she said, confidently, "will you let me go, Dolohov?"

Dolohov glared at her before letting go of her arm. Bellatrix chuckled, making Cassiopeia turn her head towards her. "You've grown up, Cassiopeia. Lovely to see you,"

"Thanks, Aunt Bella, lovely to see you...umm...too," she smiled.

"Lucius," hissed Bellatrix, her tone back to a much more serious one. "Let your daughter get the Prophecy, go on. Let her give it to The Dark Lord,"

Her father narrowed his eyes at her, before walking next to her, motioning towards Harry, who stood there with his eyebrows knitted together.

Cassiopeia nodded, stared back at Harry before slowly approaching him. She gave him a subtle nod, "Come on, Potter. Give it to me,"

"Don't!" yelled Ginny. Neville and Ginny looked at Cassiopeia, feeling betrayed. But Ron, Hermione and Luna knew that she was doing it to spare them some time.

"Don't be afraid, it'll be in good hands," she held her hand out, though her words seemed like she was doing it in a manipulative way, Harry had caught the sincerity in her voice, "trust me, Potter,"

He saw Cassiopeia give him a nod as she raised her eyebrows, Harry steps forward and hands Cassiopeia the Prophecy. She took a step back and handed the Prophecy to her father.

A white light behind her father caught her eyes, before she could drop it on his hand, Lucius turned and saw Sirius Black.

"Get away from my Godson," sneered Sirius, and with that, he punched Lucius in the face, he falls over accidentally hitting Cassiopeia's arm. She gasped when the Prophecy fell on the floor, she tried to catch it but it slipped.

Her father stared in stunned disbelief as the Prophecy smashed on the stone floor. "No..." he said.

Cassiopeia turned to Sirius who grinned at her, she grinned back though it did not reach her eyes.

Then the Order came, slowly what seemed to be white mist started to fall and then Tonks was there, then Moody, then Lupin...Cassiopeia didn't see who else was there when Harry grabbed her shoulders and made her turn to him.

"Get down, be safe okay---" said Harry, hurriedly.

"I'll be fine, you go!" She pushed him back just before a spell had hit them. "Go!"

She ran towards the closest stone wall, she hid behind them and watched as the Order and the Death Eaters started to battle. Her Aunt's laugh echoed through the place, the sounds of crashing and whooshing.

Suddenly, the white fog appeared in front of her. She watched as Mad-Eye Moody appeared, he held his wand in front of her with eyes full of fury.

"Hi! Hello! It's me Cassiopeia---" said Cassiopeia holding her hands up.

"What're you doing lurking in the shadows?! You get over there with your friends, it's too dangerous here!" shouted Moody, when suddenly his eyes started to spin around. He whirled around, yelled a spell.

"You stay away from my niece!" shrieked Bellatrix to Mad-Eye, they started to fight, Cassiopeia made her way away from them. She ducked just in time when a spell had hit the stone wall, but she could not run away fast.