𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Jennie pov

~A week later~

I'm totally fine now! I'm not sick anymore and thank goodness for that. It was tortureeee! I couldn't eat ice cream because I had the flu and like I said, it was torture.

But since I'm okay now, lisa promised to bring me go eat some ice cream. I just need to find a shirt to wear.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention about the kiss we shared and what happened after that. So basically I had my first kiss and I am so glad that it's lisa who's my first.

It felt great and magical. Something out of a story book where I felt sparks flying around us and butterflies everywhere.

But the thing is, lisa doesn't talk about it. Like at all. Sometimes I wonder if she had forgotten about it. But of course, not me! I thought about that magical kiss every second. When I'm eating, when I'm about to go to sleep, when I'm watching the TV- you know what I mean hehe.

So my plan for today is to see if she remembers it. Maybe I could...kiss her...again..maybe? I don't know but let's just see how this goes.

I'm still standing here at the closet to look for a nice shirt to wear. All I'm wearing right now is some denim shorts and a sports bra.

"this looks nice" I mumbled under my breath while holding a simple white top that has the word 'Celine' on it.

I shrugged and look for another one, that white top would be ONE of the options until I find the shirt I'll like.

"oooh this prettyyy" i took out a light green crop top from the hanger and examined it. Simple but cute.

"hey jennie! Are you ready- oh"

I turn towards the door and there stood lisa, froze while her eyes rank up and down my body. I didn't really think much of it to be honest.

"nope, not yet. I'm still finding a shirt to wear" i hold up both of my options for her to see.

"no shirt is way better" she mumbles something but I couldn't quite hear it.

"huh?"

"n-nothing! Just...just quickly find one" she stuttered nervously before rushing out of the bedroom and slamming the door.

Jeez what's wrong with her?

------

"Thank you Lisa!" i kissed her on the cheek and went back to eating my ice cream.

We're sitting on a bench under a tree just near the ice cream parlour. I chose this seat because it was sunny and the tree gave us some cover. I don't want my ice cream to be melting so quickly.

I took a big scoop and shove it into my mouth. I hummed at the taste. It's milk flavoured! My favourite.

"how do you not get brain freeze?"

I glanced at lisa confused on what she just asked. What's brain freeze? Is that like a disease?

"what's that?"

"uhmm how do i explain this.." she look down at her chocolate ice cream before explaining "well, it's like when you're eating or drinking something cold really fast such as ice, ice cream or sodas. You'll get this massive headache like someone just shoved a bucket full of ice in your brain and it will hurt for a few seconds but it's nothing bad, it's a normal human thing but I don't know if animals and/or hybrids have the same reaction"

I thought on what she just said. Huh, I never have that before. Maybe our kind doesn't have that.

"hmm i-interesting" I mumbled then went back to shoving the ice cream into my mouth. Who cares if I have or don't have brain freeze? I just care about ice cream! And....lisa.

After eating, lisa decided to take a stroll in the park since its not that sunny anymore and there are barely anyone here.

"You know, I usually walk in the park at this hour almost everyday. It's mostly empty at this time but there are a few people here and there but never crowded, get what I mean?"

I nodded and hug her arm. I like this side of lisa. The side where she would just talk about her day or what she does in her daily life. It let's me know more about her.

A sudden thought came to my head which I have been thinking since I first met her bestfriend.

"lisa?" I called and look up at her.

"Yes?" she took her eyes away from the flock of birds near the trees and turn to me.

"when did you first meet Rosie? Like when did you two start being friends?"

"oh! Well, since highschool. We were like 15 I think? When we first met and it was kinda funny actually" she giggled a little as she recalls her first encounter with Rosie.

I call her Rosie instead of rosé or chaeyoung because it's easier for me to say and it's like a little nickname for her, which she doesn't mind at all.

"really? Mind telling me?" I snuggled up to her arm more with pleading cat eyes.

"aww ofcourse I'll tell you" she pat my head then gave me a peck on the forehead.

I blushed and look down shyly.

"it was a Tuesday aftertoon and I had PE-"

"what's 'pe'?" I interrupted her. If she's going to tell me the whole story then she must explain the words I don't know.

"it stands for 'physical education', every once a week the sports teacher would make us do exercises and sports. I honestly don't know why we need to? Its useless and not fun, at all" she explained and rolled her eyes. She must definitely hate this 'PE' thing.

"anyways, yea I was at the basketball court doing some hoops when some idiot threw a freaking ball at the back of my head!" she gritted her teeth at the word 'idiot', I have no idea what that stands for but I'll ask her later. Now I'm just confused on who would do such a thing to lisa.

"why did they do that? They're mean" i pouted.

She smiled at my words "i know right? But then chaeng came and helped me go to the nurses office. Turns out, the one that threw that ball was her classmate..which turns out to be a total bit-" she paused for a bit and cough "i mean she turns out to be a total meanie"

I stopped walking and turn my whole body to face her "is your head okay now?" i caress her head softly, scared that I might hurt her.

"Nah its fine, also that situation happened like 8 years ago so no biggie"

"but still! She shouldn't have done that. What if you break your head?" I crossed my arms furiously and pout. I don't like that person and I hope I won't ever see them because if I do, then we are going to have a big problem!

"the ball wasn't that hard to crack open my skull, jennie" she stare at me, amused.

"Ugh! Whatever! Let's just continue walking" I stomped away frustratedly.

Oh wait! I forgot something.

I turn around to find lisa staring at me a few feet away. I ran back over to the dazed blondie then grab her hand and drag her with me.

She seems baffled with my sudden mood but I don't care and there's no time for that! I'm hungry and I want food.