CH1

A Small Child with Blond Hair and Blue Eyes walked over to a blue eyed blond man who was talking to a Black haired woman and said hey dad.

The Blond haired man looked at the child smiled and said Yes?

The Child then asked"Dad what was Grandpa Like?",The man replied "My dad Minato was one of the strongest People i have ever met even now with Kurama's Help it would be a hard to fight him,he was known as the fastest man to ever exist because of his hiraishin no jutsu"

The kid then asked "Dad do you think i can be like Grandpa"

Naruto looked at his Youngest son with the bright smile he always has and stroked his son's hair and said "Sure,I'll tell you all about his fighting style,even kakashi can help if he has some free time."

The kid had a huge smile on his Face and Said "Really?"the man nodded and kid the jumped onto his father's arms and they both smiled as hinata who was holding a black haired baby in her arms watched.

[ Timeskip ]

(Y / N), now older, was running across the village rooftops while practicing

(Y / N): Kage bushin no jutsu !

10 (Y / N) clones appeared and all stopped at a random roof, with the clones surrounding (Y / N)

He picked up a Kunai with symbols drawn on it and faced the 10 clones with a smile.

(Y / N): Come on

The clones rushed towards (Y / N) and began attacking him, but he deftly dodged each blow without counterattacking.

The kunai that (Y / N) launched into the air began to fall behind one of the clones and (Y / N) suddenly disappeared from its place and appeared in Kunai's place

He grabbed the kunai and stabbed the clone into his back. Then he gripped the kunai tightly and lunged at the other clones and easily defeated them one by one.

When all the clones were defeated, (Y / N) wiped sweat from his brow and sighed contentedly.

(Y / N): Fuaa ~ That was a great training, but you better come home, tomorrow start at the academy

(Y / N) got off the roof safely and walked home

(Y / N): I'm home

Hinata : (Y / N), you trained late today, you work so hard

(Y / N): It's because I want to be a great ninja like dad and grandpa

Hinata : But you're all sweaty now, go take a shower and then let's have dinner

(Y / N): Boruto hasn't returned yet?

Hinata : No, he should have arrived by now

(Y / N): I see. I'll take a shower

[ Timeskip ]

After Boruto got home, (Y / N) and the rest of the Uzumaki / Hyuga family, except Naruto, started dinner.