30

[ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟽0 ]

[ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟽0 ]

10:00 AM
-- BODEGA
-- Brooklyn, New York

"YO OCK, LEMME GET A CHOPPED CHEESE!" Khasiye heard as he sat at the table in the Bodega, staring slightly at Jayda and Onika who were typing on the computer

They were in a secluded area, and Taurus was ordering everyone's food as the rest of them worked restlessly, trying to get into the system of Blyue Dreem.

"Shit, I got in," Onika smiled.

Khasiye nodded, taking a bite from his Bacon, Egg, and Cheese. "What's the plan?"

"I'm gon' go in a strippa. Jayda can get a bottle girl. We can put ourselves into his section, that way I can give him a lap dance to check for weapons, and Jayda can slip something into his drink, make his ass a lil woozy or something."

Nardo snapped his fingers, "And make it look like there wasn't enough space in the system so they had to put our section with Ben's. He won't suspect shit, forreal. We gon' be in da dark corner so he can't een see ours face."

"We gon need earpieces," Khasiye whispered, wiping his mouth. "And silencers fa' da guns. Ion got time fa 12 right na."

Taurus made his way over to the table and kissed his wife, Onika, before sitting the sandwich down in front of her and sliding into the seat next to her. "Done and Done."

Everyone knowing the plan, got to work at ordering outfits, making badges, things of that nature, talking and laughing amped out about the plan.

Khasiye, however, sat still and stared blankly at his half-eaten sandwich. He missed his wife, and now knowing that she was carrying his lifeline, he missed her even more. He wanted to do nothing more than kiss on her stomach and talk to it, even though he knew there was no baby right about now.

Tapping on his phone screen, he smiled sadly at the picture on his lock screen. Taenasha and Khasiye. His face was buried underneath her shirt and he looked to be sleeping like that. Tae was the one that took the photo.