𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"The fans hate me

"The fans hate me.."
"So? I love you."
WARNING: talk of death threats and hate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
Javon's fans hated the idea of us being together. Well, some of them did. Most of my fans liked us being together. At first, the hate didn't exactly bother me but about a year into mine and Javon's relationship, the death threats started.

They weren't just normal "I'm gonna kill you" threats though, they were very detailed. Fans were planning my murder and how they'd get away with it at one point, it was driving me insane and it really hurt. I couldn't tell Javon about it, how the fuck would he react to this? How would he help me?

I sat down on my floor, sobbing as i read the comments I received, the messages I received and the hate edits about me that were on tiktok. I felt so fucking weak and pathetic but getting hate and death threats is extremely hard. Its not a nice thing to go through at all. I soon got another message, thankfully it was only Javon.

J<3:
Can i come over?
You:
Umm yeah sure
J<3:
Be over in 5, love you<3
You:
I love you too<3
seen

I put my phone down and wiped my face, trying to make it look like I wasn't crying so I didn't worry Javon. Javon only lived down the road from me, we actually met when i first moved here. I heard a knock at my door. I wiped my face once more before rushing to go and answer it.

I opened the door and as soon as i saw Javon, i just jumped into his arms. "Wow, someones happy to see me" he teased with a chuckle. I didn't answer, i just held onto him tighter. "Angel, are you okay?" He asked while stroking my hair. I shook my head and took his hand, leading him upstairs. (Dw, u shut the front door first)

"You're starting to worry me now, Y/n" Javon spoke up again. "Here just..read these" i simply said before handing Javon my phone, he looked at me in concern before taking my phone out of my hands and reading the messages. He looked disgusted by them and his face of anger made me tear up.

"I don't like it anymore, Javon. I get like- 30 messages at day. I can't fucking handle it" i cried. He sighed and put the phone down. "Y/n, come here" i wiped my tears and walked over to him. He gently pulled me to stand in between his legs. "Y/n, you gotta ignore these messages, baby. I know its hard, its really hard but these people are just a bunch of losers who have no fucking life...or weirdos who are incredibly obsessed with me" i laughed at the last part, he did too.

"I'll try and tell them to stop, its most likely not gonna happen but if you do get anymore, just block them or try to ignore them, can you do that for me?" Javon explained and i smiled weakly. "Yeah, i can do that" i replied with a small nod and Javon kissed my forehead and after that, he pecked my lips. "I love you so much, you don't deserve this" he whispered and i leaned my forehead on his.

"I love you more, i love you so much.." I replied and Javon smiled. "Wanna come down to the set tomorrow? Zendaya and Angus really wanna meet you" He asked and i smiled brightly. "Oh my fucking god, yeah!" I said in excitement and Javon pulled me onto his lap. "So, you wanna sleep at mine tonight?" He asked and i nodded and kissed him.

Later on, we cuddled in my bed watching Euphoria, i was teasing Javon about how young and cute he was in season 1, he just whined and told me to stop..but I didn't. And soon enough, i fell asleep, cuddled into Javon's chest.

JAVON POV:
Once Y/n had fallen asleep, i slowly got out from under her and walked to her living room, running my hands over my face in frustration. I hated the fact that Y/n was getting hate and death threats...all because she was dating me. I blamed myself but of course I didn't tell Y/n that because she'd get pissed and say its not my fault.

Still, it is kinda my fault?

I pulled out my phone and messaged my sister, Jayla, to ask her for some advice on how to get my haters to stop fucking with my girlfriend.

Javon:
Jayla, i need advice on something..
Asshole🤡😍:
You can tell me anything.
Javon:
Its about Y/n.
Asshole🤡😍:
Fuck, is she alright?
Javon:
Kinda, she's been getting death threats and hate from fans, any ideas on how to get them to yk, stop or calm down at least?
Asshole🤡😍:
Maybe go live and talk to them? Or post a video on your Instagram story telling everyone to fuck off. You know what, me and Jaden will do it too.
Javon:
Really? Cool, thanks alot Jayla!

I did exactly what Jayla told me to do. I recorded a video and put it on my Instagram story. I stayed calm thank god, but on the inside i was beyond pissed from how they treated my girl. I walked back to Y/n's room and she was still fast asleep. I smiled softly and got back into bed with her, pulling her towards me. I scrolled through Instagram and saw Jayla and Jadens stories.

-Jayla-
So i heard that my brother's girlfriend has been getting threats and hate. This is disgusting and hurtful and both Y/n and Javon do not want this. Guys, no matter how much it hurts you, Javon has a girlfriend and he loves Y/n alot. You have no right to take your jealousy out on their relationship. Please love and respect them. Thank you guys.

-Jaden-
Hey guys, i came on here to tell you to stop bothering Y/n and stop sending her fucked up messages. She doesn't deserve this, she's trying to be happy with Javon and y'all are ruining it. So please stop and let them be happy, thank you!

I smiled at my siblings, i loved that they cared about Y/n like their own sister. I looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms and kissed her forehead before switching my phone of and falling asleep. With the most beautiful girl in my arms.

NOBODYS POV:
You woke up before Javon and didn't want to wake him up. You got out of his arms and walked to your living room, you sat on the sofa and scrolled through your phone and you soon pressed on Jayla's story and Jadens story. Javon must of told them what had been going on. You smiled to yourself and your heart exploded when you pressed on Javons story...

-Javon-
Hi guys so um...Y/n is really hurt by the messages and comments some of you guys send to her and honestly, I can't blame her. Some of you are really fucked up and my girl doesn't deserve this, we all know it. I came on here to tell you that we will both be having a break from social media and Y/n will ignore the fuck out of some of you. I know she's brave and i know she can handle herself. But, i'll be with her every step of the way. Just please, stop hating on Y/n just because some mad obsessive people can't have me. Leave her the fuck- i mean..please leave her alone.

You stared down at the phone and soon heard footsteps. Javon walked down the stairs, rubbing the tiredness from his eyes. He looked towards you and went to speak but you hugged him and kissed his neck gently. "Thank you so much, i love you" you whispered. Javon knew what you were talking about and pulled you closer. "Anytime, baby. I love you too" he replied, kissing your forehead.