Part 69

It was Sunday morning as everyone slept late they decided to get up late, but for Mahira it was not like that. Her body was used to get up early so her eyes got open and she looked at the most handsome man who was her husband sleeping peacefully. This was because, they were facing each other while sleeping, so when her eyes opened she saw her handsome husband and his hand was on her waist. She slowly moved her hand in his hair feeling the softness and then kiss his left cheek as his right cheek was dip inside the pillow.

She then slowly moved his hand from her waist and then went to bathroom to take shower, as no more sleep was in her eyes.

After she came out, she saw Asad was still sleeping peacefully, and seeing the time she decided to go downstairs to kitchen and prepare breakfast for all. As it was her first day in the kitchen as a new bride to cook.

Mahira slowly close the door behind her so that she does not distrub Asad's sleep.

Mahira started descending the stairs, but when she reached in the middle, she saw a figure holding the wall and walking.

Mahira quickly made her way down knowing the person, and after reaching next to her, she slowly kept her hand on her shoulder, which scared Zarin and she was about to scream but Mahira quickly kept her hand on her mouth.

Zarin looked at Mahira and took a sign on relief, but Mahira bombared her with her questions

Mahira: princess what are you doing here? How did you come out? Where is Zaid Bhai? Where is your walker? Who told you to wake up this early?

Zarin was speaking and Mahira could not understand, except hmmm, because of her hand was on Zarin's mouth.

Zarin gesture with her eyes to Mahira to move her hand and Mahira noticed it. She quickly moved her hand from Zarin's mouth and Zarin exhale.
Mahira looked at her and quickly said

Mahira: I'm sorry princess

Zarin smiled at her and kissed her cheeks and then hugged her. After the hug she pinch Mahira's cheek lightly and said

Zarin: Assalam walikum aapi, and, very good morning to my cutie pie

Mahira was shock to hear cutie pie and also realised that she never wished her salam so she said

Mahira: Walikum assalam my princess and, very good morning to my doll.

They both looked at each other and giggle like teenagers. So Mahira decided to go back to those questions, so she asked again.

Mahira: Princess what are you doing here?

Zarin knew she has to answer the questions so she said

Zarin: Aapi let's go to kitchen first, and there I will answer all your questions while having the best tea made by my lovely aapi.

Mahira nob with a smile, and then hold her one hand and rounded her other hand on her shoulder and then taking baby steps they both went towards the kitchen.

Zarin was entering the kitchen for the first time and Mahira for the third time, but it was same for both of them as first two times when Mahira entered she was in a hurry and could not memorized it properly and, give a proper look.

They entered the kitchen and stood near the door for few seconds, as they both were mesmerized by its size and beauty.

The kitchen itself spoke luxury and class. It had three countertops with blue marble. It was a combination of cream and blue colour. The Blue marble countertop was making it look rich and aligent. The full length windows made the way for sunlight to come in. There was a microwave and double door fridge also. There was a round table with 4 chairs at the corner. The rest of the furniture was cream in colour.