I missed them plain and simple

Yoongi POV:
I couldn't sleep, it was currently 3am and I just couldn't sleep.

I kept thinking about what happened to both Taehyung and Namjoon.

The way they cried, the way Namjoon tried to calm Tae down but he couldn't. The way Taehyung gripped onto my shirt afraid I would leave him.

The way Namjoon mumbled how scared he was.

I tossed and turned around in my bed. The room was big yet it felt so suffocating.

My mind was playing tricks on me and EVERY TIME I closed my eyes I would see the smiling face of Tae when we were all together, the "annoyed" look from Namjoon when me and Tae got too giddy.

All of that felt so surreal, I felt like I lost a part of me.

I remembered back to the day I thought Namjoon loved Taehyung more than me. He didn't. He couldn't. He was too overwhelmed, he didn't know how to feel.

Here I was blaming him.

Tears started to make their way through and honestly I was just tired of it all.

I got out of the bed and went to the balcony. The cold breeze felt nice against my skin.

I took deep breaths and wiped my eyes.

I held the railing of the balcony and thought back to the time I spent with Namjoon.

~ Flashback ~

We just came out of the restaurant from our date and we were holding hands.

I looked down at our entwined hands and softly pulled it up to kiss it.

Namjoon blushed lightly and I couldn't help but pull his face and kiss him too.

He began to whine and hit me lightly "hyunnggg!" I was obviously amused by this and just chuckled at his child like behaviour.

Then as we continued to walk an alpha approached us. He looked at us and said "it's weird hearing this from another alpha due to the stereotypes and all but I'm all for breaking them, you two are very cute together".

We smiled at him and I said "It's normal don't worry and thank you".

With that we said our goodbyes and continued to walk. Namjoon was a blushing mess.

"Hyung ice cream". He stated after noticing how I admired him for ages.

I just stopped, kissed him passionately and said "whatever you want my love".

I to this day remember his red tomato face.

~ End of flashback ~

I opened my eyes and smiled at that memory. I missed Joon. I missed everything about him.

The habits of liking small tiny things completely opposite of him alone, his habit of collecting craps and naming them, and the way he smiles with his eyes.

I sighed and then thought of Taehyung. He was completely different to Namjoon but I still loved him and his energetic side.

~ Flashback ~

I remember that time when me and Tae went out together to the fair when Namjoon wasn't doing well that time and though we both missed him he encouraged us to go.

Again hand in hand we walked around the fair. If you couldn't already tell I loved holding hands. It made me feel safe and a sense of pride since I was protecting my loved ones.

Taehyung looked at me and said "Hyung can we go on that ride". I looked to where he was pointing and nodded.

After a long wait we eventually got on and Taehyung began to feel very nerovous so he nuzzled his face into my neck.