23. Final Chapter

Hello my dear reader! Despite my absence, I am not dead.

I realise that this book has been on hold for 3 years and over those years I've had many a comment saying that I need to update so here we are.

Now, please forgive me if this chapter isn't up to your standards, I'm a bit rusty when it comes to writing considering it's been ages.

So please, sit back and relax as you read the Final Chapter, of My Kidney Eater

---- Time Skip ----

Author POV

It has been a good couple years since the whole Ghoul Hunters incident, and you and Jack were living a very peaceful life. Well, I use peaceful extremely lightly as you had bought a little bundle of joy into the world 4 years ago. So now, the pair of you have a toddler roaming around. Obviously you, Jack and Slender had to baby proof the Entire damn mansion but it was worth it. Your daughter bought a lot of happiness among the rest of the Creepypastas, considering you let them all be aunties and uncles, except Clockwork though. You gave her the most important role: Godmother. Which brings us to the present day.

It was yours and Jack's anniversary. You've been going for an amazing 5 years and Jack wanted to take you out. So, as you were getting ready, with the help from Clockwork and D/n (Daughter's name), you couldn't help but feel a tad bit nervous. He'd never done anything like this for your other anniversaries, you both either had a movie night in or went out killing together.

"There's nothing to be worried about Y/n. 5 years is a Major milestone, even Toby and I didn't reach that!" Clockwork reassured in a weird way as she took strands of your hair, wrapping it around the curling iron.

"I know there's probably not, but the voice at the back of my head won't shut up." You replied, fidgeting around with your fingers. You don't know why you were so riled up. You have the most ideal life with Jack, you both bought a child into this world and love each other and D/n very dearly so what was the problem.

"Look, the worst that can happen going out to a fancy dinner with him is you'll feel sick after. You can't exactly eat flesh and kidneys in a posh place, you'd both need to eat normal food." Clocky said, waving the wand around as she spoke. You sighed.

"Maybe I should try and change his mind.." You mumbled, shuffling in your seat in preparation to get up but you felt a weight on your shoulder.

"Don't you Fucking dare. I have Not just spent the majority of my afternoon making you look This sexy for nothing." Clocky snapped in a sassy manor. All she did was your hair. You rolled your eyes slightly as you sunk back into your chair as she put the curling iron down before unplugging it. She gave you a soft look as she tucked some hair behind your ear. "You want this night to be magical right?" She asked, tilting her head. You nodded, a slight pout evident on your lips. "Then trust him." The brunette whispered, giving you a sweet smile.

She was right. You're worrying about nothing. Jack is the love of your life and you're not about to go ruin his plans over some dumb voice in your head. You took in a deep breath, calming your anxiety and looked at yourself in the mirror. 'You can do this Y/n.'

With a determined look on your face, you nodded curtly to yourself rising from the chair you've been in for a good hour and a half. "You're right, Nat. I can do this."

"That's my girl!"

You smiled as you turned to see D/n rumaging around in your closet. You marched over and whisked her up off the floor and into your arms, making her giggle.

"Have you found a dress for mommy?" You asked as you gently tugged the dress she had out of her tiny hands. You held it up in front of you, puzzled. "Nat, is this yours?" You asked, catching the one eyed brunettes attention.