Chapter Thriteen

"Oh fuck!~"

"There you go you little cum slut!~"

"Who's a good girl~"

"I want you to beg for it you little whore~"

"Let daddy hear those sweet words out of you"

"Shut up brat and take it all for me"

"Daddy? Are you ok? You've been looking a bit pale and red?"

I snapped back into the world as I shook my head.

"I'm fine dear, I'm just thinking." I said with a soft smile.

My eyes landed on the wine glass filled with white wine. I placed my hand on side of my cheek as getting lost. With (Y/n), I couldn't think right. She's like a pill you can't get rid of. She's addicting to me, I want her to be the only one she likes back. I wanted her soft lips on mine. I felt stingy on the back of my head as I held it only to see Micheal sitting next to me.

"Are you done pa?" He said and I frowned "take this fucking blanket over your lap."

Feeling as my face was on fire and placed the blanket over my lap.

"Why don't you mind your business Micheal?" I asked as he simply replied

"I'm a younger you Pa, you know that. I look exactly like you!"

"Yes Micheal I know but you're fifteen! You should go hang out with friends and not worry about anything between me and (Y/n)!"

"I know you like her" Micheal grabbed the wine glass and took a sip. "Look what she made you!"

"Enough Micheal." I looked at him with hoodie eyes

"The woman made you hard! You cannot disagree with me! Look I'm here to help." I took the glass away from Micheal as I calmed down

"How can you help?" I asked

"Fuck her, maybe that can help." His devilish smirk made me want to throw him out the window. "I'm fucking around Pa, maybe take her out somewhere nice. Ladies like that or maybe shopping?"

"Yeah, no. No shop-" I was paused as (Y/n) came into the kitchen in a silky night dress.

"Shopping?" Micheal said

My eyes had me locked on (Y/n). My heart started to beat faster. You could see all of her features around the silk. I laid my head down as I made a fist and slammed it down on the Island counter. Micheal laughed as I looked at him. Then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder.

~(Y/N) Pov~

I snapped my head around after hearing a loud bang sound, only for me to see William head on the counter. I hissed and walked over to him softly placing my hand on his shoulder then looking at Micheal.

"Is he drunk?" I asked

"No, he just saw you in that out-" William covered his mouth with is hand.

  I looked confused before taking my hand off of his shoulder and went back to do what I was doing. I took the out the carrots out of the fridge as I grabbed a knife and cutting board. Taking the carrots out of a light see-through bag and placed them on the cutting board. I simply took the knife and started to cut the carrots into a thin pieces. After getting done, I walked over to the shelf as I tried to reach it. I lift myself up on the counter as I opens the cabinet door; grabbing a bowl and sliding off.

I placed the cut up carrots in a bowl as taking the cutting board and knife to the sink. I placed it in there as I handed the bowl to William as he held his down to the counter. I poked him and he left is head up. Looking at him then to the bowl with a soft smile.