CH4

After that Y/n went to investigate about Itachi Uchiha,he didnt find anything in the libraries so went to the Hokage's Office and since there was no one inside it was easy for him to get the information,he went and checked if there were any details in the Hokage's Computer about knowing this was the only place he might find anything about Itachi Uchiha as the Hokage's Computer holds all information before and after the 4th Shinobi War.

Y/n looked up "Itachi Uchiha" and a file popped up and Y/n went on to read the file,now he knew about everything from The Uchiha Clan's Coup d'etat to how Itachi Prevented a War from bereaking out and how he spied on the Akatsuki from inside and released the Edo Tenesi no jutsu helping the Shinobi alliance win.In Y/n's Itachi was what you call a Perfect shinobi and ever since he found out about this he wanted to be like Itachi,Before leaving he also decided to findout anything he can about the Mangekyo Sharingan and the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan as the Libraries had no information on it.

He looked it up and found out how The Mangekyo Sharingan is awakened through extreme trauma or by witnessing the death of a loved one.He also found out that the more you use it the more you lose your eyesight and found out that to counter this you need to implant a sibling or  parents Mngekyo to Achieve the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.Before leaving he looked up where the old Uchiha Clan Compound was hoping that he could find anything helpful over there.
Happy with everything he found out he left to go train his eye and hopefully learn some genjutsu.

He realised that to use genjutsu you need near perfect Chakra Control and Y/n had huge reserves so it was gonna be hard for him but he knew it was possible with enough training especially since he had the powers of the sharingan to help him.

[TIMESKIP]

A boy was running around the village while throw fire from his mouth

"These bastards who made me fail in the academy will pa-"

He couldn't finish the sentence because he was hit by a familiar fist of a Blond haired boy who was passing while eating a hamburger .

(Y / N): Don't make me make a futile effort in the morning !!

The boy stood on the floor while (Y / N) put his foot on his face looking annoyed

(Y / N): Tch, idiot

"Hey, what are you doing?"

(Y / N) looked back and saw a boy with blue hair and yellow eyes

(Y / N): What do I always do in the morning, punch any pyromaniac idiot that appears ahead

" Are you being sarcastic?"

(Y / N): Me? Never... no

"If you say... what's your name?"

(Y / N): My name is (Y / N), and yours?

Mitsuki : Mitsuki, nice to meet you

(Y / N): I'd love to talk, but I need to go to the academy