Sneaking Out

Part 3/3.

Sorry this was so late out, I spent some quality time with family and touched grass (it was weird-)

-----------

You sigh, J still watching on in hope.

You nod, "fine, let's go." He whoops, doing a backflip in the air. Then, snapping his fingers, you have a full winter fit on. (Just so you readers don't go out in your pajamas.)

He takes your hand once you braced yourself and teleported you both outside, the harsh winds whipping your hair around. You shiver, and let out a content sigh as you warm up, J having used his weird powers to help.

"Let's get moving!" He cried, and stopped floating, dashing off ahead. You roll your eyes, dashing off after him.

All around, lights were out. Monsters were asleep. This only seemed to fuel J's sense of chaos, sprinting down the snowy street faster and faster. You huff and pick up the pace, crying out as quietly as you could for them to slow down.

He stops, waiting for you.

You stand, panting, trying to regain your breath. Each breath you exhale cokes as a small cloud of smoke which quickly dissipates. Once calm, you notice that J isn't out of breath.

"How?" You voice, and they snort. "I'm a god, pretty much, I don't need to breath." He remarks, and you nod, feeling a bit stupid for not thinking of that.

J sighs, "ready to go?"
You nod.

DETERMINATION.

-----------

You sat on the edge of a pier, J floating behind you. The luminescent water rippled slightly and you remarked at how big waterfall was.

Looking around, you spotted some echo flowers, watching in suprise as you saw J talking into one. Upon noticing your gaze, they stopped, coming back over. "What was-" you begin. "Ignore that, you never saw it."

You nod, better to agree than to argue.

Staring at the water in peaceful silence fills you with DETERMINATION.

You chuckle, standing up and turning away. "Let's go do something," you say and get playfully shoved by J. "Catch me if you can!" He cried, running off.

You laugh, running to catch up.

-------

By the time you two returned to the house, some lights were on. Luckily, no monsters were out, but you sneaked around houses and hid behind things until you got to where you and J had teleported down last night, under Pap's window at the back of the house.

J grabbed your hand again, and you blinked, now warm and inside. Snapping his fingers, you found you were in your pajamas again.

He ushered you to the bed, "don't worry, I'll pause time so you can rest," they said, and you nod, getting into the covers and falling asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

"Hey, you."

"Yes, you. Behind the screen?"

"Well, I have access to a ton of worlds and I want to have an adventure after this one, y'know?"

"Listen, if you could put which world (like an undertale au, or maybe Mario kart, or a fnaf location, or something like that) you would want to see i'd greatly appreciate it. I just can't decide."

"Welp, I'm off. Got stories to write, you know?" (He says, pulling out his phone and beginning to tap away at the screen)

"See ya." (They wave you off, and everything goes dark)

D€T€?!N@T!:N?