popping candy

TW: IMPLIED ED, SELF K1LL, KN1V3S

/////

Xingqiu sat up, the morning sun blaring in through the window. Birds chirped happily outside.

He rubbed his eyes, chongyun lay next to him, still asleep. his hair looked soft, xingqiu ran his hand through it and smiled.

He shook chongyuns shoulder lightly, chongyun groaned and sat up, "oh, morning xing" he smiled and yawned. Xingqiu smiled softly "in a couple hours I'm leaving huh?" Xingqiu asked, leaning back, "mhm.." chongyun sighed.

Xingqiu covered his face with his hands and sobbed quietly, "woah, woah.. hey, it's okay xing! Don't cry" chongyun hugged him, xingqiu moved his hands from his face and hugged him back, still crying.

Chongyun dried his eyes, he kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry. I just really don't wanna leave.." xingqiu smiled and laughed for a second before sighing.

They shared a comfortable silence, still hugging, until chongyun let go "you have nothing to say sorry for" he moved xingqius hair behind his ear. Someone knocked on the door.

Chongyun quickly blushed and threw on some clean clothes then stepped outside to talk to them.

Xingqiu smiled, he didn't have anything to wear since it was all packed in his bag, he listened to their conversation outside,

"Oh, hey tao!"

"Great your up! What about your boyfriend?"

"I still don't know if he wants to be called my boyfriend- anyway, yeah he's awake"

"Hm, sucks he's leaving.. hey! Let's go swimming together!"

"I- uh.. I don't really like swimming tao aha.."

"Really? Hmmmm, fine fine! Maybe you an him can go on a date to the park"

"Uh, tao we don't live close to a park what are you talking about??"

"... nevermind, ugh! Your so boring there's nothing to do for a last day!"

Xingqiu giggled under his breath, chongyun soon came back in "hey, xing uh I was wondering.. if you had to choose where would you want to go today?" He smiled, "hm? Oh, well I don't really know much about this place.. maybe swimming or a trip to the beach" xingqiu smiled mischievously, "oh! And can I borrow some of your clothes?" He said after a short pause.

"Yeah that's fine, guess it's swimming tao" chongyun sighed. Xingqiu didn't have anything for swimming so he had to take chongyuns, which meant that to chongyuns 'dIsMaY' He couldn't go swimming.

Xingqiu packed his stuff in a small bag that he had been given by beidou as a goodbye gift. It was a tote bag with two cats on it, one white, one grey.

Xingqiu and chongyun walked hand in hand to the pool, kazuha and hutao decided to go with them.

When they got there the outdoor pool was closed so they had to go to the indoor one, since hutao and kazuha were famous they had to kick everyone else out.

As they got changed, since chongyun wasn't going in, he decided to check his phone, he had a message from his mother.

Other mother 💛:
Hey I packed snacks in your bag xx

Chongyun:
Thanks but I'm not hungry hutao will probably eat it

Other mother 💛:
You sure? You didn't eat breakfast either
Or dinner
You must be hungry

Chongyun:
I said I wasn't hungry lol

Other mother 💛:
Alright if your sure Xx

He turned his phone off and decided to go to the cafe area near by for people who don't go swimming.