Fifth year, The Fraud, Bad Feeling

First of September came quickly, as usual, Harry climbed out of bed just as the sun began to rise and did his routine jog in a nearby park and 100 sit ups and push ups. Sweat matted his hair as he walked back to the manor, he then quickly went into shower and came out wearing a white tank top which fitted his muscular body perfectly and his favorite black colored jeans.

He was drying his hair with a towel as he walked into his room and it suddenly hit him that there was another letter on his desk. As he took the envelope in his hands, Harry smiled, seeing it was from Fleur Delacour. He had been unhappy that his rights was violated lat night when Lily Potter opened his letter from Gringotts but was too tired to start an argument so he just left it alone. The first thing he did after waking up was re-charging the privacy wards and locking ward around his door, he figured that it must have weakened during the time he was absent. He then slowly flipped the folded parchment open, reading the neatly written French

Dear Harry, (Please call me Fleur, I want you to)

Thank you for accepting my friendship, it has never been easy for me to make a friend… ever since my veela powers manifested, all my female friends pushed me away because they were afraid that I might steal their boyfriends. Besides Gabby, I have no other person I can relate things to that. So you can't possibly believe how happy I was when you said you didn't care about my heritage and would be here to listen to what I have to say. Thank you Harry, no one has ever said that to me. I can't believe school's starting so soon, I really hate having to put on my mask in public, but what can I do? I hope you have a great school year.

Love,

Fleur Delacour

P.S. – Please don't forget me, promise you'll write, it gets lonely when you don't have anyone to talk to

Harry smiled as he finished reading the letter, he could smell the seducing light fragrance of Chanel perfume wafting from the piece of parchment. He was stunned when he spotted a photograph behind the parchment, his blood froze when he saw it. Fleur had her silver blonde hair in a bun and was in a ballerina outfit which greatly showed off her perfect curves, Harry's nose nearly bled out when he saw Fleur grab the front of her ankle and pulled back, bringing her foot near her head, demonstrating her incredible flexibility. She then smiled dazzlingly at the camera, if she knew how Harry would react and did an elegant spin, finishing with standing on her left foot, her right was perpendicular to it while she had her arms spread out wide.

Placing the photograph down, Harry was in a confused state, not that he didn't like what Fleur had shown him but why. He just shrugged it off as he assumed that she wanted to show him her passion for ballet and went off to put his new bought books into his trunk, along with his potions ingredients and several sets of robes and uniforms.

He then shrunk his trunk with a wave of his hand and stowed it in his pocket, he pocketed Fleur's photo in his other pocket. As he was walking out the room, a squawk made him stop at the door. Turning around, Harry saw a silver feathered owl standing on his windowsill with an envelope in its beak. Harry walked over and took the envelope, tossing an owl treat which the owl gobbled with glee. Breaking the seal and unfolding the parchment, Harry's eyes narrowed as he read the letter.

Dear Mr. Potter

It is with great pleasure that you have been selected to become prefect for Ravenclaw house, you along with another newly selected prefect will hold the responsibility of keeping our students safe and from harm.

From,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A prefect badge fell out of the envelope as Harry tilted the envelope, he just groaned, "That's great, hallway babysitter. I knew I shouldn't make fun of Percy Weasley, now karma has just bitten me in the arse" He thought as he stuffed the badge into his pocket. Then he walked out of his room, down the stairs and into the kitchen where his parents and siblings were already seated.