~ Twenty- Five - Really?! ~

Natalia pov:

     Today was the day. It was y/n's fifteenth birthday, aka her quinceanera. I found out that Camilo was the 'man of honor'. The 'man of honor' is the boy that dances with the special birthday girl.

    I have decided to call off the plan of stealing the spotlight from y/n. I still loved Camilo with all my heart but, i would try to not make a move on him.  The quince wouldn't start until 2:30 and it was currently 12:00 so i had some time to pick out something to wear .

Once i had found an outfit i started to do my hair. One of my closest friends, Daniela was going to come over to help me with my makeup . Me and Daniela have been friends for as long as we can both remember.

There has been some SEXUAL tension between me and Daniela but we both ignore it. I was finishing up my hair when i suddenly heard a knock  at my door. When i opened the door i was engulfed into a big hug. " Hey bitch! Oh my god! You look so sexy! I could just eat you out! And i would..." She whispered that last part but i still heard her.

I rolled my eyes and leaded her to my room. " So, you know I can't do makeup but, you can so, i need your help desperately.." She started to think for a bit before clapping her hands together.  She sat me down and started to work her magic.

When she was working on my eyes i kept seeing her looking at my lips. I was thinking about why she was looking at my lips and lets just say that something not very clean popped up in my mind. I felt my face heat up and Daniela took notice. "Natalia, are you okay your face is all red..." i quickly nodded at signaled her to continue my makeup.

Later, she was done with everything except for my lips. Once Daniela found a color she started to put it on my lips. I don't think she realized that i was perfectly capable to put on lipstick on my own..

"Oops, i got some on the side of your mouth, lemme get it off.." She said. I had THOUGHT that she was gonna use her finger or something to wipe of the lipstick on my lip but i was wrong. She leaned in and she...kissed me!

The kiss went on for a while, it was soft but passionate. "Hm!" Daniela and i pulled away from each other and slowly looked to where the sound was coming from and you wouldn't believe who it was.

"Dolores! Hey...what brings you here?.."

"Y/n said that everyone has to wear a yellow flower, so here.." Dolores speed-walked into the room, handed the flowers to us and rushed out of the room. Knowing Dolores she might not be able to hold it in and will tell everybody. I was a little anxious. What would people think if Dolores told them what had happened right now?!

Daniela and i continues to get ready until it was time to leave. When the time came to leave i took a small bag with me. The party was within walking distance so me and Daniela walked to the party. We where greeted by Luisa and y/n's mom . Once we were actually in the party we found a table and sat down.( This is what the quince area looks like, you can imagine something else though)

    "Natalia, Daniela! I'm so glad you guys can make it!" We looked behind us to reveal a very happy y/n

"Natalia, Daniela! I'm so glad you guys can make it!" We looked behind us to reveal a very happy y/n. She put her hands on both of our shoulders and told us about how the quince is gonna go. First we would have to wait for all of the guests to arrive then, the dance would start and lastly we would all just party.

About 30 minutes later most of the guests had arrived the lights dimmed and slow dance music started to i play. Out came y/n, arms locked with herself....wait..herself?! Then i remembered, Paula had told me this. 'Y/n' then turned into Camilo or, Camilo turned into himself again.

The dance went on for a while. Y/n danced with her family and all of the Madrigals, oh and she danced with her dog Junior. When the dancing was put to an end y/n and some of the madrigals sat at our table. We were all having a nice time but, Dolores looked uneasy.

Out of nowhere i saw Dolores whisper something to Isabela. Isabela gasped quietly and look and Daniela and i with widened eyes. Dolores told her. I snuck into my seat, trying to hide myself. Suddenly i was pulled back up by Daniela "Don't even try. I'm not facing this shit alone.." She knew.

Isabela then told the person next to her, that person being Mirabel. Mirabel was drinking water when Isabela told her so due to the shock, she spit our her drink all over me and Daniela since she was right in front of us. It was like a  domino effect. It went from Dolores to Isabel to Mirabel, and who was next you might ask? Well, that person happened to be Camilo.

He coughed while shapeshifting into me, Daniela and turning completely back into himself (huh, wonder where that has happened before ;> )  He kept looking at me then Daniela over and over again until y/n asked him if he was okay. He gave both of us one last look before whispering something in y/n's ear.

Her eyes widened and her jaw basically dropped to the floor. She looked at me and Daniela and then she did something unexpected ( SHE GREW A CACTUS ..get it) She...laughed. That's all she did, she just laughed. "Really?!" She laughed. She got up and went to get some apple juice and right when she left it was awkward silence. Except everyone was starting at me and Daniela.

When she got back she actually had a tray of cups and a bottle of apple juice. She gave everyone a glass and poured them a drink. "Cheers to...having a...having a fun time!" She cheered while laughing in between each pause. Everyone started to laugh with her well, except for me and Daniela.

The rest of the quince was basically the Madrigals making fun of Daniela and i . Wasn't  the best quince I've been to but, i still had a nice time.

A/n: Tell me if you liked this chapter. But Natalia a got some spicyness ;)))