3 / cream puffs

Samiru wished she could say she spent time with Megumi, when in fact she couldnt. Her schedule was suffocatingly tight, with a minimum of 5 special ranked missions a day. Yes. The higher ups are overusing Samiru.

That mere fact riled the older Gojo up, to the point he almost barged into the elders and kill them himself.

Samiru, however, always manages to show up in at least one of the meals the students would have in the mess hall. May it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And with souvenirs too. They were grateful the lovely Samiru still made such effort to bond with the students.

During that small and limited time, Samiru would always check on Megumi, if he had been adopting to the Jujutsu life alright, or just simply asking questions about his cursed technique. Megumi was overwhelmed of Samiru's presence. And swearing. It took him a whole week to get used to her.

Soon after that phase, Megumi found this lovely Samiru ANNOYING. It was a different annoyance than what he ways felt towards the older Gojo. Megumi was annoyed at Samiru because of her straightforwardness and bluntness to weird and embarrassing questions or situations.

Samiru is hella flirtatious. And he cant take it.

" Megumi, you're too thin. You should eat more."

And Samiru would squeeze his cheeks and shove her spoon in his mouth.

" Megumi have you've been eating well~"

It was a provocation, he knew it all too well despite their little time together.

" I'll see it myself."

She then will lift his uniform up to show his well toned body, but still thin waist. Of course he'll be flustered.

" Megumi, I'll shove food in your throat again."

She would say that while throwing herself on his back. Forcing him to carry her piggy back style.

" Like how you eat dick."

She would always say vulgar and dirty things so bluntly to him. And he would get flustered. Especially when she whispers it to his ear.

" Megumi."
" Megumi~"
" Gumi gumi."

Whenever Samiru is with him, it's guaranteed we'll see a blushing Megumi. The teasing younger Gojo would always make a way for him to get flustered. So flustered he'll dismiss it grumpily and get angry. Samuri dosent fail to get him flustered and thats why he's annoyed of her.

No one has ever made him act like that.

It was one of her missions when he got a call from Satoru. She sighed when the thick dark blood splashed in a slow speed before it could reach her. Thanks to her Infinity cursed technique.

She smiled. The crazy grin she's known for as she rampage on multiple special grade curses.

The pained screeches, the altered cries, their deformed bodies squirting different thick dark colored blood. She's have her fun before exorcising the curses no match for her.

Her phone rang again as she stretched her unscratched limbs.

" What? Nii-san?"

" Do you care for a barbeque party with everyone after your mission?"
   Says the unserious, lively voice of her brother.

" That sounds nice. Can we also have grilled squid? The last curse I fuck looks like a squid."

" Sure. We can also have that. But come at the rooftop of xx highschool for a minute. We have a bit of a problem."

" Why?"

But the call ended. Samiru sighed and had to obey the request. So she didnt waste time in warping to the said school. Something her Infinity cursed technique is able to do.

" Why do I-"

Samiru stopped mid sentence at the destruction infront of her. An unknown shirtless pinky haired guy stood innocently infront of her brother and Megumi. Satoru with a distinct smirk in his defined jaw, and Megumi on the ground beat up.

Oh, yeah. And the cream puffs Samiru loves so much. She immediately snatched it, forgetting the whole destruction and the injured Megumi.

" Is this vanilla crema puffs?"

" Only for you, dear sister."

" You love me so much, nii-san."
  The younger Gojo grinned and gave the older Gojo a side hug.

" I also deserve a kiss."
   He also leaned down and pointed at his cheek. But Samiru rolled her eyes and ignored him.

" Megumi seems to deserve a kiss more."
   Megumi flinched. He glared at the smirking female striding closer to him.

..............

Hello lovelys, hope you doing alright

I also hoped yall enjoyed the chapter

Maybe I spelled Samiru as Samuri? I dunno, but the real spelling is

Samiru
Alright.
As in     

Sa to ru
Sa mi ru

Like that. Genius right?

I dont even know what Samiru means

Enjoy your day ma'friend