Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.22)

Update: My rabbit is back to functioning correctly all system bugs have been fixed btw I'm fucking obsessed with hello kitty it's unhealthy- this is a reenactment of my reaction to going to a cafe

My face flushes and I try to pull away, but his hands cup the sides of my face. I kiss him back, allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth. The blue-haired boy drops one of his hands to put it around my throat. I whimper softly, and he tightens his grip slightly. When we part for air, he releases the pressure, but doesn't move his hand. 

His lips meet mine again, and he squeezes my throat again, harder this time, but not enough to fully cut off my breathing or hurt. I grip the chains of the swing tightly and tense my body. Sal continues, and I know he feels me stiffen, despite kissing him the same. He deepens the kiss and puts his other hand under my shirt.

"Didn't know you had a thing for choking, angel," he smirks, panting softly.

"Didn't know you did, either," I laugh and let go of the cold metal chains to hold his knees.

"I'm trying to find reasons to punish you and make you call me 'daddy,' but you're not doing anything objectively bad. Would you think it's unfair if I just said a combination of small remarks?" Sal asks, slipping his hand farther up my shirt.

"I think all your punishments are unfair," I laugh and avoid eye contact to hide my blushing face.

"That's not a no."

"It's not a-"

"Too late," he takes his hands from me and replaces them around my neck as he smiles down at me. "Actually, I don't think you got everything you deserved for taking my phone and making me get rough with you."

"That's not fair!"

"You think all of my punishments are unfair," the boy whispers in my ear.

"I-if you're gonna be on my lap you have to stop moving around. You're gonna make us fall," I mentally curse myself for stuttering. My face burns.

"Don't change the subject, love," his breath against my jaw makes my stomach flutter.

I don't respond. He chuckles and sits up straight to gaze at me with half-closed eyelids and a satisfied smile.

"Stop looking at me like that," I scowl.

"Stop pouting."

"No."

"Then no. And you need to remember who gives commands. I thought you learned your lesson, puppy," he says in a low voice.

"I guess not," I mutter under my breath. This was the wrong answer.

"Say it again. Louder."

"No."

"Now. Or you'll get more than a rough round two."

"I said 'I guess not.'"

"Hm. And how many times did you tell me no? Twice?" he straightens one arm over my left shoulder and tilts my chin up with the other, forcing me to meet his cold gaze.

"I don't know," my voice rises. "I think so."

"Alright. Well, that's how many times you're going to be wearing what I choose."

"I- you're kidding!" I cry.

"Keep talking back, I'll make it three," Sal leans down, still holding my chin in place.

"I always have to keep pulling up my socks whenever you do," I whine.

"You're on the verge of four."

I say nothing and glare up at him until he lets go of my face. Unfortunately, he isn't giving up that easy. He glares back, slowly leaning his face closer to mine. My boyfriend then breaks out into a smile and kisses my nose. I laugh and return the gesture.