Prologue: Entrapment

It was nighttime, at around the same at 10.00p.m. her date was supposed to show up, at the fancy restaurant, but he never showed up.

"Damn, that bastard had stood me up again, motherfucker!!!" She had told herself very angerly, sitting there at the table registered for two, Valentine's Day had been once again another downer shit fest and she left after downing an entire glass of red wine and had walked home.
Alice didn't see the whole point on going on a date with another guy, whether she got stood up for multiple reasons because of either realtionship issues or because something more pathetic than any man could come up with as an excuse to get out of a date, especially with her, she was on the pathway of the local park in the woods it was the shortest way back to her home but the walk had felt like it was forever, and she got a wiff of a familiar scent the scent of lavender perfume.

She turned and stared into the forest and heard a voice calling for her, "Allllliiiccccceeee....."
"Hello?" She called back in question, and then she had quickly turned to face back the way she came and began running in high heels confused and afraid, and she had heard footsteps following far behind her and voice called out, "Allllliiiccccceeee....."
She shouted back in a fit of terror as she ran "Leave me alone!!!"
She ran and ran until she made her back home, how exactly she couldn't guess none the better for her doubt or excuse of instinct of fear and adrenaline kicking into her telling her to run, she had quickly unlocked the door with her keys and opened it up and slammed it shut and locked it, and barricade it she had felt exhausted and decided to call it a night and had slowly walked up to her bedroom, and she entered her bedroom and looked around in complete and utter disappointment as she looked and saw that she had gotten all dressed up and pretty for nothing, she had decorated her bed with the finest red silk sheets and red rose pedals and she just got undressed and went to bed and hoping that this holiday would just be over and done with like she had planned she 29 years old and sick and tired of Valentine's Day within herself.
Of course you couldn't blame her really could you.

Alice liked to sleep naked, (yeah seems like a wild one) and later that same night she had a robe on and she wiped off her make up and had undone her ponytail and had told herself as she walked from the bathroom back to her bedroom down the hall.

"Maybe I'm not as beautiful and attractive as I once was before anymore..."
And she walked into her room and had shut the door and that's when she had heard a voice behind her, "Why you were always as beautiful as I remembered!!!"
She had turned around and looked at her desk in front of the curtain and she saw a figure that was about 6ft tall built like male model oddly wore a black trench coat, boots, a neck tie, and a fedora his face was practically non-existent except for the inclusion of a grinning mouth with pointy sharp teeth, and skin was pale white.

The mysterious figure had handed her a red rose and another red rose being the second option.
Alice had took what she thought was the red rose as the second option.
"Don't be afraid of me, I won't bite you!!!"

She had walked on over and over to the bed, and the figure now known as Sexual Offenderman as it called itself as, she climbed onto her bed and lied down there and looked at the figure and she said had asked "So what are you gonna do???"

"Naughty things to you!!!"
And after that she walked over to the bed and climbed onto it.

Sexual Offenderman had purred like a cat, and had began to rub her up and down feeling her and had licked her stomach, chest, legs, arms, neck, and face and then yet eventually this had led into Alice now being seduced by The Offenderman and she had no idea what her fate was in hands.

They both had the most amazing sex herself included.

Her husband had been ignoring her and giving her the attention that she needed especially since he had been so focused on his job.

(Meanwhile)
Alice and Offenderman now in bed with each other exhausted and Offenderman himself pleased but not pleased enough, his stomach had growled.

"Oh you seem hungry, you want me to get you something to eat?" Alice asked.

"No don't worry I'm looking at my dinner right now!!!" Offenderman had said.

Alice was confused at first but then she had realized hat he meant.

Offenderman then soon climbed on top of Alice pinning her down.

"What are you gonna do to me now?" Alice asked.

"Eat you!" Offenderman had bluntly replied with.

"Why?" Alice had asked and then suddenly it was revealed.

Offenderman had pulled out the second red rose and wiped the red coloring off of it revealing it to be a blue rose instead.

Sooner or later after that Offenderman began to lick Alice all over her body and then began to slowly but surely take his time on eating her alive.

Alice begged for help but the Offenderman shushed her "Shhhhhhh there's no point on screaming for help, so why bother Alice with doing it at all right?"

She then pushed up against his chest trying to push him off of her but no advail.

Offenderman then with the movement of his hands had used a sharp clawed finger to gently cut open Alice's stomach and removed her organs one by one.

Starting with the kidneys and ate those.
And then he ate her bladder.
And then her spleen.
And then her pancreas.
Her large intestines.
Her small intestines.
Lungs.
Heart.
Stomach.
Offenderman had reached inside slowly one by one and ate them all, they all have tasted so delicious.

Blood had formed and pooled underneath her as she then slowly died.

Offenderman had then begun to gnaw away at her flesh devouring in chunks, enjoying the taste of her loving every moment of it.

(Later)
After a long night of work Peter had finally, returned home to smile lightheartedly at the rose petals trailing up the stairs. It was valentines day, a day his wife spoke so little about. Assuming it was her doing, he felt bad for not giving Alice the attention that she had deserved the poor woman had been through alot, he followed the petals up and opened the door to the dark room. The smile drops to pure horror as a sickening grin glistened in the moonlight, welcoming him, with Alice his wife motionless and soaking in blood on the bed next to it.

Now a still naked Sexual Offenderman sitting in the chair next to the bed that contained his dead wife her corpse badly eaten blood and gore covering the sheets.

"Ah there you are, now I must say your wife tasted delicious." Offenderman had commented and then stood up still naked walked over in front of Peter and looked at him with non-existing eyes and smiled.

"Now let's see what you taste like shall we?" Offenderman had replied with a question.