25: Go For It Chiharu!

As Chiharu sat in his dorm room he realized that his priorities were all out of order. 

He had started this to confess to Izuku, live his near lifelong fantasy of being his high school sweetheart. 

Then he realized that being a hero was amazing and all he ever wanted. He met and started living with Keigo and now Touya who's in hiding. Now he was all on his own in the dorm. Well, not really. He had his teacher and friends, and of course Izuku. 

But he really had to get a move on with the whole confession thing. 

Did he want to focus on hero work? Of course. It was important. 

But doing what he promised he'd do was more important. 

It was summer now, all the cherry blossoms had long since fallen so there goes that dream. But summer was romantic too. The school grounds were teeming with wildflowers and the stars were clear in the sky at night. It would be great. 

Except that had been the plan a week ago and now he was taking to Touya of all people. 

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." The man said, his tone leering even through the phone. 

"Yeah, yeah shut up easy bake oven. I need you to tell me how the hell you pulled my older brother." The teen said, grumbling to himself about how humiliating this was. 

"I don't know what to say kid, we didn't exactly have the most romantic of beginnings." Touya said. 

"Well then how exactly did you start dating?" Haru asked.  

"What I'm trying to tell you is that Keigo and I fell into bed with each other before we fell in love." The man explained, his smirk audible in his tone. Chiharu choked on nothing and Touya laughed wickedly. "You asked first, don't blame me for this!"

"I was asking for help!" Chiharu protested. 

 "I can still help you! My tips are just less pg than his. You're-what 15? Nearly 16? You're old enough for the sex talk. Now, when a man and a man like each other very mu-

The boy hung up the phone. His face was bright scarlet at even the thought of some of those things. He was a teenage boy, he'd seen a lot at this point. Hell, he'd imagined a hell of  a lot but saying it out loud made it so incredibly wrong.  

Especially when it was the attention hog Touya saying it. Chiharu could only pray that he didn't tell Keigo about that particular conversation. 

Sighing, Haru collapsed onto his bed. Why did this have to be so hard? 

------- -------- -------- --------- --------- --------- ----------- ------

The next night he had it all planned out. He was going to ask Izu to go on a walk with him, confess and hopefully he'd walk back into the dorms with the man of his dreams. 

But before any of that he had to return Yaomomo's notes to her. 

He stopped right outside her room, his hand raised to knock, when he heard a familiar name in the conversation. 

"You totally like Deku!" Mina said, giggling. 

"I-I-I-" Uraraka stuttered. Chiharu felt his heart drop. She liked him? The girls were giggling, cheering her on. 

"What about the little guy is so dreamy?" Jiro teased. There were several voice shouting with interest. Chiharu felt his heart pounding in his ears. 

"Well...." Uraraka said, trailing off with a sigh. "He's so determined, you know? He's got so much heart and he's such a kind person. I want to support him as much as I can.".