the Woman's trick

Hae- In, Sung-Jae and many descendants from his mafia gang going together with so many cars trending on the road. About half an hour he arrive at a bar " Sir my apologize may I ask who are you?" The bodyguard on the front door wouldn't let him pass and give a signal to the other to inform the boss " I am the creditor of your boss" After he says that all of his descendants start to fight with the bodyguard outside and the rest of them go in.  When they enter the bar Sung-Jae makes an announcement to the guest " Attention to all the guests in this bar we may have some problems so please go to your house before you get hurt or injury" The guests when they heard Sung-Jae announced like that they rush to get off the bar immediately.

"how am I going to run the business if you crash into my place like that huh? My friend" A black hair man comes down from the stairs with the bodyguards behind him at the same time he greets Hae-in like they are coming here to have a drink peaceful. Also, our Hae-in is playing in the game with him too " Hello my friend it's been a long time since we didn't see each other how are you?" he gives Sebastien a sweet smile and they come to hug each other like a long lost friend but in the reality, both of them are hypocrites inside of their body like an explosive mountain who can explode any minute and their mind at this moment want to kill each other but remain the silence.

" Have a seat, waiter serve the best vine" Sebastien acts like nothing happen even though he knows everything from the beginning why Hae-in is here.  The waiter serves the vine " So why exactly are you here? As I remember the last time I've seen you is when you break up with Emily right? Ohh and how is she doing now?" he pretends to ask to make him remember the past " Well I don't know I guess she doing fine after she cheated on me with a dog who always bites peoples behind their back " He insults Sebastien but so straight. His words make Sebastien's face red because of the anger " Ohh maybe that dog want more than bites peoples be careful because we can't see the future someday the dog can become a wolf and want to eat meat instead of biting" His reply makes Hae-in laughs.

" But you have to remember the difference between a dog and the wolf" Hae-in talks without looking at Sebastien and pour the vine in the glasses then pass to Sebastien " A dog can't become a wolf even though he tries more he tries to become one more he will getting hurt without realizing because the wolf never accepts a dog to be apart of them" He sips the vines with a smiles make Sebastien breath out and remain silent. Hae-in continue to talk

 " But you have a point I should be careful even that is just a dog he can make me injury just by biting me it can cause me an infection and it's will become worst if I don't go to the hospital in time plus I should have killed that dog before he bites me isn't it sound fun to you ?" He talks to Sebastien with a smirk on his face ( here he means the infections is the problem that caused by Sebastien so he has to clear the problem before killing him) " Yes it sounds fun and I wish you can kill that dig in time before he bites you till death" he also smiles.

" All right I guess it's very late now I should have to go back and I have some gifts for you along the way I came here I've seen it exactly like so I just bought it to thank you for the wine" He smiles and make a sign to his descendant to put the box on the table and get out of the bar. Before he going " Farewell my friend wish we can meet again in a good shape" ( Full body) he walks away. In the club, Sebastien stares at the three boxes " Open them" He orders his bodyguards to open the boxes but what comes next he doesn't expect at all it's the heads of the spies that he had sent into the Hae-in gang are in front of him with the open eyes staring at him " AHHHHHH" everyone who has seen the head are all startled and scream some are throwing up." JUNG HAE-IN HOW DARE YOU- YOU WILL SEE WHO IS THE DOG AND WHO IS THE WOLF" he throws all the wine on the ground with the anger reach the limit of exploding.

Hae-In comes outside the bar, suddenly his phone is ringing it's Emily who is calling him in this late. At first, he doesn't want to answer but seems she has something because she calls him this late at night. He answers the phone " Hello?" a short response from him " PAUL! PLEASE HELP ME! HELP ME! IT'S ONLY YOU WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE COME HERE ALONE I HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT" she screams through the phone and declines the call " EMILY! EMILY!" Hae-In think a bit " Something that I want? Sung-Jae you can go home I can drive myself" He drives Sung-Jae out of the car and drives so fast he doesn't even let Sung-Jae talk " what's wrong with him?" he goes to the car where all the descendants are to take a ride to go home.

Hae-In arrives at Emily's condo it's not strange because they use to be fiance so he knows where she is. He takes the elevator where her condo is. He opens the door with the code that he remembers it's the date when they engaged. The room is dark all he can see is the broken glasses on the ground and the messiest living room. He sees a light come from the bathroom and runs towards the light and see Emily is soaking in the water tub with a slim shirt that he can see her full body when the shirt gets wet. He bends down " Emily are you okay?" He asks when he sees her pale face " Paul you here please help me! I'm so hot! I don't know why." she caresses her body as she gets drugged by someone but she just made up a lie to make him comes to her. As expected he comes and it's a chance for her to make the thing up with him and get him back no matter what it takes today.

Bruhh even I am the author of this story but still pissed off by my character behavior sometimes tell me if I should let our miss turtle rabbit Kim crash her whole condo 🥱 it will be my pleasure to do so