Nineteen

The wedding was nearing and Layla couldn't wait. She looked at her baby and smiled. "Why Esmerelda?" She heard Hope ask and looked at her.

"Just a name I thought of and I guess I was wanting my mom there. Before meeting you all, I always wanted mom to be in there with me, but when I met my real parents, I just couldn't throw away the ones that raised me. So Esme was the first name I thought of and then thought of the old name Esmerelda. Emmett nicknamed her little El." Layla found a dress and took it to the dressing room. "Having my birth mother and the one that raised me here with me, makes my life simple."

Hope smiled as she continued to listen. "I don't have two sister, but three and then there is the baby mom is expecting." She sighed. "Hope, do you think mom is finally going to have our brother."

"I think so." Hope says. "After all, we're a family.'

"Always and forever." Layla says as she walked out in her dress with butterflies on it. "So?"

"It's perfect."
~~~
Katie was helping Esme when she felt pain. Stefan caught his sister's birth mom as she fell back. "Katie, are you okay?"

"No." She tells him. "Rosalie, call my daughters. Their brother is coming."

Rosalie ran and grabbed the phone just for the sister to walk in. "Katie is in labor."

Layla and Hope shared a look as they saw Stefan helping their mom. Layla raised her hand and focused on Rosalie. She started mumbling a spell causing Hope to look at her sister to help. Katie was confused till she screamed some more causing Carlisle and Klaus to help her. "Come on, let's deliver baby number 3." Klaus tells her.

"I love you, but no more kids."

"Till later, love."

Layla and Hope were done and smiled. "What did you do?" Stefan asked.

"Nothing." Layla says as she went looking for her mate.

They looked at Hope who just left for Edward's room to tell him to follow her. She wanted to tell him what Layla did.
~~~
"What did she do?" Stefan asked Emmett.

"She casted a spell on Rosalie to see if she can have a baby." Emmett tells him as they heard a baby named Kevin was born. "There's my brother in law."

"Too bad he can't be overprotective like I can."

Emmett shoved him as Rosalie walked over to them. "Stefan, I want to help with Layla's wedding, but I don't know where we should send them too."

"Let's go to a hotel and discuss this." Stefan tells her. "While we're at it. Let's have some us time too."

Rosalie smiled as she left. Layla skipped in and kissed Emmett. "I love you."

"What?"

"When can we get married?" She asked. "I have my dress..."

"How about in a few weeks? Gives us time to get everything fixed."

"I just want it to be our family and the Volturi can come." She said. "I don't want anymore drama. We can prove to them that Esmeralda isn't immortal and that humans or tribrids or hybrids..." Emmett laughed. "Can have kids by cold ones."

"You are amazing."

"I'll have mom work on the invitations then I'll go see my birth mom and Kevin."

Emmett nodded as he kissed her. He smiled as she left the room causing him to look out the window. Everything he ever thought of for him and Layla was happening.

Soon he will be marrying the love of his life, the mother of his child and many more to come. He heard his little girl and went to her. "Hey, princess." He said. "Daddy's right here."

Layla leaned against the door and smiled. I can't wait to marry that man.

Sorry it's short. I'm really trying to make the chapter longer, but I really couldn't think of anything. Next up is the wedding and I hope and pray the I have a long chapter next time. See you then.