Part no.1

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock, which I quickly slammed my hand onto.
Today was an exam day for school meaning I didn't get much sleep due to hard studying last night. I groaned and sat up in my F/C pajamas, soon after lazily getting of the bed and dragging myself to the closet to put on my school uniform.

My mom yelled "Get ready!! You are gonna miss breakfast if you don't hurry!"

I hurriedly put on my uniform and speed walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Soon after I brushed my teeth I combed my H/C hair into H/S as quickly as possible. (If you have short hair or wear your hair down don't worry about H/S)

I went downstairs greeted by the sight of my mom making eggs and bacon. "Hey mom" I said "You better eat quickly since school starts soon" she told me. When she was done I ate it quickly as to not upset T/N as he would scold anybody if they were late.

I slightly shivered at the thought considering how it went when F/N was late.
I finished the food and helped my mom wash the dishes. "Bye mom, I am headed to school now!" I said "Bye sweetie! Do your best on the exams!"

I soon after rush out the door looking at Muzan Jackson memes, which ALWAYS makes my day better and will never not. I quickly laugh at a post on Reddit which 'I_lovee_Pancakes21' posted. Soon as I know it I was walking down the road and a HUGE truck is coming at me, I only noticed once somebody screamed "GET OUT OF THE ROAD KID!!"

Me panicking at the time screamed "COME AT ME FASTER TRUCK-KUN!!!" To which the truck fucking sped up at.

Next thing I know it my whole body aches and I am getting drowsy... Is this the end..?