Part no.2

You woke up slightly dizzy and the blinding light didn't help either.

You couldn't help but remember you got hit by a truck and so you were wondering if you were in heaven or at a hospital. Once you adjusted to the light you realized its super cold for some reason. You observe your surroundings and take notice there is a bunch of trees and snow.

WAIT TREES AND SNOW!!?!?

This is definitely not heaven but it's also not where you live since it was summer for crying out loud!!

You panic but then you being you, you thought of something "hey what if this was like the fan-fictions I have read and I am in a different universe" you giggle at the thought.
Then you saw Tan- wait no it couldn't be Tanjiro! He was a really good cosplayer though.. and he looks younger than Tanjiro too.

You collectively decide to fucking run, because that totally doesn't make you suspicious or anything. You stop at a random tree and hide behind it. All of a sudden a screen appears in front of you and now you DEFINITELY think your insane. It read 'Hello Y/N. Since you died early I will give you 3 wishes for this new chance.' You blink

W h a t?

You brush it off though since what DOES make sense right now?
"Hmmm okay then random screen... I wish for lots and lots of strength, lots of agility and I also wanna have anything I want appear!!" You said half-joking but it would be nice to have that since.. well who wouldn't wanna be able to beat anybody's ass?

Well nice choice!
Soon you felt a little bit more powerful but shrugged it off as adrenaline from being...well you. Now what were you gonna do though?

You did notice the screen was now long gone but you wanted to test if it worked. 'Hmmmmm what would happen if I just thought of a demon slayer outfit? It wouldn't hurt anybody..' you thought smugly.. So you thought of Mitsuri's demon slayer outfit since it looked good on her. You opened your eyes and gasped

"HOLYSHITICANACTUALLYDOIT!!"
Oh... the adrenaline stopped and now you realized just how fucking COLD it was like what the fuck? Then you remembered that there was snow and it was probably winter here 'oh shit I am stupid' you thought.

You decided to not be stupid so you thought of some warm clothes.
Yet again clothes just landed in your hands you laughed a bit 'I am never gonna get used to that' you thought to yourself.

Thus the adventure starts