Chapter Eighteen: Damn

Two days later, we were in London. The guys had a show at Wembley tonight. They were all excited, because they loved when they got to perform for ARMY from other countries. They loved to perform for ARMY in South Korea, too. Okay...they just love to perform for ARMY. It makes them all so happy. I have never seen a band before who is as good to their fans as the men from BTS are. They never fail to make each and every person in the crowd feel special. One of my favorite things about working with them is getting to see them with fans.

Right now, they are in the middle of a fanmeet, then they will do a sound check for the people who bought special tickets for it.

I was sitting on the couch in the dressing room that Yoongi, Hobi, and Jungkook are using while we're here. The guys should just be about to get ready for sound check.

As if on cue, all three of my guys came bursting through the door. Hobi and JK were teasing each other about something that happened at the fanmeet. I couldn't figure out what, but it had something to do with a pink marshmallow. Yoongi came right over and leaned down to kiss me before joining me on the couch.

"Get up, dude," I said, pushing at his shoulder. "You have to get ready."

"Not yet," he told me. "We're checking individual and line songs first, after Tae's mishap two days ago."

Oh...Tae's mic had broken half-way through the show, and for some reason, nobody could find a back-up, so they had sent a bunch of them for this show, since the stadium is so big. They didn't want to have a repeat.

"Yeah, it's stupid," Jungkook said as he started unbuttoning his shirt. "They're going to make us test out every fucking mic we have now."

"Well the fans at soundcheck are going to love that," I pointed out to them.

"But it's exhausting," Hobi said. "Even I am going to need a nap after."

"Do you ever sleep?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his button down shirt off his shoulders.

"That's my point!" Hobi said as he went to the rack to grab clothes to change into.

Yoongi reached over and covered my eyes with his hand. "Kook, could you please not give my soulmate a striptease?"

"Afraid that she'll see something she likes?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

Yoongi picked up a pillow and threw it at him, but Jungkook ducked out of the way with a laugh before going into the bathroom to change. We can hear him still laughing at himself through the closed door.

"That fucking kid, I swear," Yoongi says as he leans back on the couch and puts his hand on my knee. "You doing okay, Kitten?"

"Yeah, baby," I tell him. "I'm good. More than good. I'm insanely happy lately."

"I hope that I can take at least some small amount of the credit," He tells me with his cute, gummy smile.

"Oh you can take about 98% of the credit, baby," I told him with a smile back at him.

"What gets the other 2% of the credit?" He asked me.

"Rizzo, of course," I said with a smile.

We both looked over at where he was asleep on a bed in the corner. I don't know how he did it, but somehow, Yoongi managed to get Rizzo a 'dog visa' so that he could go everywhere with me. We registered him as an emotional support animal, too. Which wasn't a lie. Rizzo is my emotional support. I was so happy to finally have my baby with me, and now my amazing soulmate made it so that I could take him with me everywhere we went. So really...even that last 2% was because of him, too.