Ch. 24

Underground Party
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
T

This was a request/idea from Bryanxmoltenforlife again, this person has many great ideas. Leave request/ideas for me to turn into chapters pls!!!😩😩

Ummm.... so, uh, sexual stuff in this chapter?? Like, smut I guess? At the end tho. I suck at writing it, since I never do, so, ya,
⚠️ warning or heads up?⚠️
It's not bad, but, like, I thought you, the reader would like to know.
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

After that day with Monty, Sundrop was fine, he surprisingly got over it quickly. Moondrop was glad he was okay, but that didn't mean he forgave the big green brute for what he had done to his lover.

It was nighttime, which meant the kids where gone. Although the upper part of the plex was for kids, the underground part of it wasn't. In order for the company to keep the very expensive animatronics in good condition, they needed a way to make more money. So why not build an underground night club for adults to party. Some parents didn't know about this, and the ones that did would come down to the club to drink and party with others.

Hey, it wasn't a bad thing, they were just letting off some steam that's all! None other than the giant spider, DJ music man hosted the whole underground. It was his kingdom to rule over.

At the moment, Moondrop couldn't stop thinking about a certain someone. He tried to recharge in his station, but he simply could not. His memory files kept on replaying the same images of Sundrop again and again.

It showed him every time Sun smiled, laughed, spoke with that sweet cheerful tone of his, the lovely orange rays that spun so fast whenever he was so happy, the way his delicate hands would be so very careful with anything he touched, his slim golden yellow torso, and the way his waist and hips would sway and move every time when he-

God he was getting excited and not the "surprise I got you a gift!" type of excited. He was feeling the type of excitement where his body was slowly warming up and his dick was ready for some action. Right now, he just wanted to find his partner drag him to his room strip him of his clothes and slam into him until he was a moaning begging drooling mess and-"Moondrop!!!"

The animatronic jumped out of his recharge station and stumbled past the numerous pillows and blankets on the floor. He threw the curtains of the nap time room open and stepped out to find Sundrop in the doorway of the daycare.

"Uh yea?"

"Jeez I finally get your attention you goof! I've been calling your name for a while now. I didn't know where you were"

"I'm sorry starlight, I had a lot on my mind at the moment I guess I didn't hear you" He walks towards Sundrop, placing his hands on his waist and gives him a quick kiss on his lips.

Sundrop smiles before speaking. "Well, that doesn't matter you're forgiven, now, I wanted to ask if you could do me a little favor?" He asks, smiling and tilting his head slightly to the side.

He couldn't deny something coming from such a cute face "Anything"

"Good, because it's really not a favor, it's more of a request from someone."