12 would you do anything for me ?

would you do anything for me?
buy a big diamond ring for me?
would you get down on your knees for me?
MARINA

would you do anything for me?buy a big diamond ring for me?would you get down on your knees for me?— MARINA

CHAPTER 12 PARTY

the school festival was over in a couple of days, and the host club members' concert went off without a hitch, earning them first prize.

the gym school was packed with people, and loud music was blasting from the speakers. everyone was either conversing, drinking, or playing video games.

y/n awkwardly sat at one of the stools in the middle of kazuha and aether, while they were watching venti drank liters of dandelion wine and conversed with the bartender. diluc ragnvindr, a senior in their class and the son of a well-known winemaker, crepus ragnvindr.

you calmly drank your water as you saw venti pull out his lyre and start singing a tune as he swayed around, seemingly unconcerned about the rest of the world. your gaze then moved to the others, who appeared unconcerned.

more people were grabbing more drinks while some were laughing at venti's silly look, and diluc was sighing at the small guy before returning to attention to the wines.

"you don't drink alcohol?" kazuha piped in, his gaze drawn to your form after noticing you were sipping water. aether then, at that point, added, "alcohol is so good~" currently clear that the blondie-headed person is drunk.

"i don't," you shook your head, "i've simply never tried it," you said quickly before awkwardly giving kazuha a smile in return. "here, taste it," he offered, grabbing a cup of dandelion wine without attracting the attention of venti, who was still singing.

you blinked many times, debating whether or not to drink it, but you went ahead and did so. you thanked kazuha and took the cup in your hand, briefly inspecting it before sipping it.

you felt drowsy shortly after you drank it, which kazuha noticed right away and said, "are you okay?", he immediately placed his hands on your shoulders to protect you from falling to the floor since you were wobbling and about to collapse.

everything becomes a little blurry for you, but you know you can handle it and the side effects probably will pass in a few minutes, "yes, i'm alright, i just need to use the restroom. i'll be right back," you say.

y/n then got up from the stool and started walking away before kazuha could say anything. while she mingled with the crowd, her legs faltering, some individuals nearly collided with her.

she spoke out, "excuse me," as she nearly collided with someone.

she was about to open the restroom door when a figure appeared in front of her, a stranger she had never encountered before. a smirk flickered over his lips, and y/n knew right away that this was not going to end well.