Chapter 14

(Warning, smut and overstimulation ahead)

I soon got off of work, seeing that the brothers didnt pick me up today.

I hummed in curiosity and started to walk home.

I had a horrible feeling deep down inside, causing me to pick up speed.

I got to the house and went to open the door only to see it slowly open.

I looked down to see a trail of blood leading upstairs. Now while I've been here, they've told me there weaknesses during there heat or rut.

Osomatsus is that he cant see but has a very keen smell. He suggested I covered myself in his blood and had given me a bag of his blood.

Karamatsu is hard.. hes part wolf, so he has keen smell, hearing, and somewhat eyesight. The only way to get away from him is to cover myself in something that smells foul, like a curtain spikey fruit.

Choromatsu cant see well and relies on smell and vibrations. Unlike what happened last time, all I had to do was sit still.

Ichimatsu is practically the same thing as Karamatsu, just more aggressive.

Jyushimatsu cant smell when in his rut. But theres no real way of hiding from him.

And Todomatsu never told me. I dont even know what he looks like as his cursed side. He doesnt like it.

I stared at the blood, seeing that it was dragged. I know that I could cross out Choromatsu and osomatsu. If it was choromatsu, webs would be everywhere. If osomatsu, blood and rot would be everywhere.

I slowly stepped inside, closing the door silently.

I slowly crept along the hall, peaking in the door way. I could see osomatsu pretty banged up, resting against the wall in the living room.

Choromatsu got my attention by waving at me. He looked frightened as he was above Osomatsu, on the ceiling.

He gestured for me to be quiet.

I nodded, looking around more. I could see Ichimatsu hiding under the table, holding his head. So it's not Ichimatsu.

I jumped silently when I heard a crash from with in the kitchen. I stared at the kitchen entrance, in a pretty good hiding place. I slowly started to shake, unable to control my fear. I've only gone through this once, it still scares me.

I heard something being dragged. I looked back at the kitchen to see Todomatsu dragging a badly wounded Karamatsu behind him.

Todomatsu looked scared as he was trying to be quiet.

So... its Jyushimatsu..

I felt hot air hit my neck and heard panting behind me.

Tears pricked my eyes as I knew Jyushimatsu was behind me.

I slowly turned my head to look at him, glowing topaz eyes stared back at me.

He had grown a few feet, his muscles were on display for me to see. He had yellow and red markings on his body, horns that came out of his temples, bending backwards then up, a glowing energy ball right above his horns. His eyes were pure white and his mouth was ripped open, creating the illusion of him smiling ear to ear.

I whimpered slightly but made a run for it.

I couldnt get far, only got to my room. But the looks on the brothers faces were enough to know I wasnt going to get far.

They couldnt do anything torwards Jyushimatsu, who was the strongest.

They couldnt help me escape the pain I'll have tomorrow morning.

I know I'll be in pain because he is huge.

"Theres no fucking way that's fitting in me" I said, pinned down by Jyushimatsu with a raging boner.

He ripped off my work clothes, to which I silently cried at.. I have to buy new ones, then layed his member on my stomach, it reaching the middle of my stomach. He growled at me when i tried to close my legs.

He seemed to understand the situation, even if he was in rut he could still think some. He the proceeded to shove a large finger into me, causing me to release a loud groan.

He was stretching me out as fast as he could, without hurting me. During this i was a moaning and squirming mess.

He seemed to think i was ready and without warning, pushed himself in. I moaned out loudly, cumming onto my stomach.

He didnt give me a chance to calm down as he started to thrust fast and hard into me.

I moaned loudly, practically screaming in pleasure.

My mind suddenly went blank and I saw stars, a scream of pleasure ripping from my throat as Jyushimatsu had hit a spot.

I couldnt think straight as he pounded into me. He panted and huffed, soon biting my shoulder, causing me to bleed and bite his neck. My eyes rolled up from the intense pleasure as I came again, my body jolting and my legs shaking.

He slammed into me with one final grunt, the base of his cock swelling as he came. The feeling made me pant and cry out in intense pleasure. After a few minutes of us like that he pulled out once he was able to, reverting in his human form.

Jyushimatsu freaking out and picking me up was all I saw before passing out.