𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

AS SOON AS ELUA HAD WALKED through the gates of the old man's village, a bizarre feeling of dread began to consume her senses, as if someone—or something—was sat there sharing a painful memory or experience within her mind, body, and soul while she looked over all of the homes of the town that had been completely destroyed. It looked like they all had been crushed beneath a vast amount of weight as the buildings were all sat in piles with large splitters of the wood sticking out in sharp and crushed forms. Obviously, it was true when the old man said his village needed desperate help, however, Elua wasn't so sure it was only the people of his town that were in need of that...

          Aang, Katara, and Sokka all followed the old man down the main pathway of the village and made their way over towards a large building in the middle of the town while Elua couldn't help but linger a bit behind the rest of them in a state that resembled being lost in a daydream. She continued to glance over all of the ruins that surrounded her with an unsure expression on her face. There was a great imbalance here. She could feel it.

          It was as if the spirits themselves were silently providing her with information that she was incapable of completely understanding as of right now... but something pointed her back in the direction of the forest, a voice whispering inaudible things to her, yet in a way that she was almost able to comprehend what they were pushing to convey to her and–

          "Elua?" a more known voice interrupted her thoughts, sounding like an echo, as if she were at the opposite end of a long tunnel, dark and unwinding, "Elua!" A soft shake of her shoulder swiftly brought her out of her muddled state and caused her eyes to dart away from the village ruins and forest trees and over to the person standing right in front of her: Sokka.

          Elua looked at the young Water Tribe teen with a frown as she found him wearing a similar expression on his face with a more worried look within his eyes, "Huh?" she asked with a confused tone to her voice, unsure of what he had been saying before, but not exactly caring as she was still coming out of her dazed state.

          Sokka frowned over at her again, "What is with you, your brother, and magical trances?" he questioned while he kept a gentle hand on her upper arm and gazed into her cedar eyes with a still rather worried look lingering within his blue ones, "Come on."

          After that, the two teens made their way through the doors of the building where Aang and Katara had already followed the old man inside, silently coming to stand next to their separate siblings just as Elua picked up on the emotions within the room. There were several of the townspeople standing around with looks of gloom and fear written on their faces. All of them appeared to be expecting the worst. It was obvious whatever had happened here recently, had not only happened then, but also many times before that.