♡ NINETEEN ♡

song: haven't met you yet - micheal bublé

R Y L E E

"It doesn't look like there's a baby in there." Niall says as he stares at my stomach. His shirt that I'm wearing is pushed up to my chest and he's also laying on my chest while he just stares at my 'bump'. "There is the tiniest little bump."

"I don't think you could even consider it a bump yet." I say with a chuckle as I smooth my hand over the spot on my lower stomach. Once my hand moves from my stomach he rests his hand on the tiny lump. "It's so small that I didn't even realize I was pregnant. I just thought I was putting on a little weight just like my boobs."

"Well I like it." He says and I shake my head with a smile as I start scratching my hand through his hair.

"If you like it now wait until I get real big." I chuckle and he picks up his head. He places a kiss on the 'bump' then looks up at me.

"I'm so excited for that day." He says and I roll my eyes with a smile. He leans up and connects our lips in a kiss. "I'm also very excited for today."

"Me too." I say and he kisses me again but this time quicker then gets out of bed. Today is our first doctors appointment which is amazing but afterwards we're going to call and tell our parents which makes me nervous. It's only been two days since we found out and he has that big show next week so surprisingly we've been busy.

He's had rehearsals these past two days but he canceled the ones for today so that we can go to the check up.

I'm really excited to see the baby and to figure out exactly how far along I am. Even though I think it's just based on your last period. Whatever I'm just ready to get some answers to questions that have been swimming around my head for the past few days.

"You know being pregnant actually explains a lot about my behavior lately." I say loud enough that Niall can hear me from the bathroom as I pull my shirt back down to cover my stomach.

"Really?" He asks and appears in the doorway with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Yeah, I've craving all different types of food and stuff but I thought I was just bored which made me hungry for weird stuff. Also lower back pain, I thought that was from my period which was supposed to be coming up...this week actually. Then there's the whole weight gain, bigger breast, mood swings, and all that."
I explain and he nods.

"Yeah that can do it." He agree and I sigh as I get up from bed. I kiss his cheek as I pass him and walk into the bathroom. I start brushing my teeth too and once he's done he takes off his shorts and gets in the shower.

After I finish brushing my teeth I get undressed too and step into the shower behind him.

"Joining the party?" He asks with a wiggle of his eyebrows and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"I need to shower too." I say and he nods slowly.

"Mhm, sure you do." He says and winks bad purposefully which makes me chuckle. I slip past him and stand under the water.

Once we finish showering we get out together and latches himself to my back and makes us waddle to the closet together. He presses happy kisses to my neck that make me smile and once we're in our closet he gives me a squeeze then let's go of me.