20

I got up and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a few eggs and half a pound of bacon. After that I started cooking and preparing food for breakfast. The only thing I can hear is the bacon sizzling, everything else is extremely quiet.

It doesnt matter anyway. I finish breakfast and put it on two plates for me and sunny. Then the plates were on my palms and I was walking towards the bedroom. The door was creaked and Sundrop was getting ready, by that I mean changing.

I couldnt help but stare, Its wrong yea but holy shit. My eyes close and I shake my head. My foot presses against the door and it opens.

"I made breakfast" i tell him.

He finishes putting his shirt on and walks over to me.

"ooo what did you make?" he asks.

"eggs and bacon" i reply.

"sounds good" he says

He sits down and starts eating breakfast. I sit down with him, silence is all that was heard. He finished his breakfast and thanked me. Sunny started walking to the kitchen with his plate and the sink water turned on.

I finish my food and bring my plate in the kitchen. I walk in on him washing his dish. How could I ask for a better boyfriend? Thats right, I already have one.

He grabbed my dish and I started getting ready. He finished the dishes and started getting ready with me while teasing me. I was doing my hair in the bathroom, then he walked in.

He rested his head on my shoulder and admired how I do my hair.

"i love you" he said.

I stopped what I was doing and had a surprised expression on my face. I know he has said it before to me but its been a while since I have heard him say it.

I turn my head around and place my lips on his. That went on for about 2 minutes. After that we had to hurry up and get to school.

We got to school about 5 minutes before class and first period was extremely boring. Second period flew by. But third period was gonna bite me in the ass since kate's in it.

I sat down in third period and it was a free day today so we could do whatever we want. I walked over to sunnys desk and sat on it.

He looked up at me with a surprised face.

"wow your seat is a weird view" i say.

"yea I cant see much from back here" he replied.

"I can see great from my seat" katelyn budged into our conversation.

"katelyn, budge out of our conversation" i tell her.

"aww, yn come on. dont be mean, I thought we were friends?" she says with a disappointed face.

I scoffed and started laughing a bit. Sun didnt want to jump in the conversation.

"you know why we arnt friends you fucking whore" i tell her.

"and yet your still with him, huh you are that desperate" she says.

"katelyn just go away find something to waste time in your lifespan" sun says.

"wow you do have a voice, I havent heard you say anything except for saying my name, over and over.." she says while glaring at sunny.

"katelyn I get it, you think im stuck over that. Im not, i have moved on but you need to get off the topic. Your being a dick" i said while making eye contact with her.

"I dont want to get off the topic, it makes me remember the good time that we had" katelyn told us while looking down.

"for fucks sake, might as well fuck him again katelyn! just drop it already" i yell at katelyn. Not loud for everyone to hear but not quiet so she couldnt hear.

" great idea yn, remember though, your words not mine" katie replied.

She then walked away and started talking to some other friends. I take a deep breathe and sigh it back out.

"im sorry about her, sometimes I wish I could just punch her" i tell sunny.

"me too, and her little plan or whatever the fuck isnt going to work on either of us. I just might have to punch her" sun replies.

I look at him and laugh. We continue talking for the rest of the period until the bell rings. I skip fourth period by staying in the bathroom then go to lunch as the fifth period bell rings.

I sit down by sunny and alex. It was kind of awkward between me and alex since that one night stand. Shit, I hope he doesnt think im a whore? He wouldnt think like that, would he?

"did i miss anything in fourth period?" i ask.

"yea, to bother me to avoid learning, duh" alex says.

We both laugh and sunny joins in. Neither of us wanted to bring up what happened over the weekend.

Someone comes over by our table and walks over to me. I couldnt see nor did I want to stare. But I did see after they came closer.

It was katelyn, she walked over to me and dumped her tray of food on me.

"oops, im sorry" she said.

I couldnt say anything, my jaw dropped. My body flooded with anger.

I got up from the table and jumped on katelyn. We started brawling. Other kids pulled their phones out and started recording.

We punched, kicked, and tried to hurt eachother every way we could. Why does she want to get in a fight with me if she knows shes gonna lose anyway?

But I did win the fight, im proud of myself. The bad part is that I got suspended for two weeks. Well, its not that bad i guess. Its like a vacation kind of.

They sent me home after the principal suspended me. I had two very lazy but relaxing weeks. And its all starting right now.

When I got home I laid in my bed and played on my phone all day. It wasnt too bad. I didnt like school anyways.

Time flew by actually a lot quicker than I thought. By the time school got off I was still at home. It was such a weird day.

I did get punched by katelyn pretty hard and she gave me a black eye. So i iced that for about 30 minutes.

Sun got home at 3:00. hm, thats weird. School gets off at 2?

He walked through the door looking tired and a little mad. Oh shit. I forgot to pick him up from school. Usually he comes home with me but since i got suspended- shiittt.

"sunny im so sorry" i apologize.

"im getting in the shower" he said.

"oh okay." i replied to him.

Was he mad at me? I did forget and it is a ling walk. Ill leave him alone for a while hopefully he will cool down.

I heard the shower turn on and I got up from the couch. I walked to my bedroom and laid out some clothes for him.

He looked pretty pissed. Forget it, just do something like go outside. Or play video games? i dont have school so i can play all night.

I walk to my room and get on the game. Hours and hours. Sun got out of the shower and stood in the doorway of the bathroom with his hair soaking wet with only a towel around his waist..

I am so sorry that I have been inactive i have had trouble with my friendships and family. I will try to post more, again im very sorry.