𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐭 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝

Your age: 5
Summary: Hailee, your adoptive older sister, takes you on the set of Hawkeye.

A/n: Literally just fluff.

----------

You sat on Hailee's bed, petting Martini while she got ready to go on set. "N/n, are you ready?" She called out from the bathroom. When her parents had adopted you, she practically begged them to let you live with her, and in the end, it all worked out. You'd been living with Hailee for the last two years, and neither of you minded it even the slightest.

"I'm sleepy Haiz..." You groaned, lifting Martini onto your lap. Hailee walked out of the bathroom, looking at you with a twinkle in her eye as she lifted you up in her arms, kissing your nose as she asked, "You're still sleepy, honey? You can nap in the car and in my trailer later if you're still sleepy, okay?" You whined and hid your face in her neck, saying, "I don't wanna go..." 

"I know, baby, but Taylor's out of town, and so is Ella and I can't leave you home alone." She sympathized, rubbing your back gently as she placed you back down, moving to her table to pack a bag. You sat cross-legged on the floor, playing with Martini till she finished clearing up the room and packing a few things of yours in her bag.

"Okay, now, let's go!" She grinned, lifting you up and placing you on her hip. Martini barked and ran around her feet, making you giggle. "Is Teenie coming too?" You asked as she placed you on the kitchen counter once she'd descended down the stairs to grab her keys and Martini's leash. "Yeah, baby. Teenie's coming too." Hailee chuckled, putting the little terrier on the leash. 

She lifted you off the counter and placed you on the ground, holding your hand gently as you walked next to her. 

--Time Skip--

"Hi, Hailee!" Smiled Rhys as she reached set. "And hello, Y/n!" He grinned upon seeing you run up from behind her. It was your second day on set, considering Hailee would usually leave you at home with Taylor or Ella babysitting you. Unfortunately, both of them had to leave New York on urgent business, so for the last two days you accompanied her on set. 

Anyway, you were a bit shy with people you didn't know, so naturally you hid behind her leg, peeking from the side up at Rhys. Hailee chuckled and looked down at you, "N/n, baby, say hi." You looked at her then back at him before saying a small, "Hi..."

"Good girl! Now, I want you to take Teenie with you and sit on my chair, okay? Keep it nice and warm for me." She smiled. You grinned and nodded, lifting Martini in your arms before saying, "Okay, Haiz!" And ran off to sit on her char labelled 'Kate Bishop'.

You'd just settled down, with Martini on your lap when you heard an unfamiliar, slightly deep British voice say, "Hi there, you must be Y/n!" You hugged Martini nervously, and the little terrier licked your face to calm you down. Before you could reply, Hailee came up from behind you and said, "Hey, Florence. Yeah, this is Y/n, my little sister. So, she's a little shy at first, but if she warms up to you, which she will, I'm sure she'll follow you around like a puppy." 

"Haiz, who's that?" You looked up to see her behind you, her hands on your shoulders. "N/n, meet Florence. She's my co-star." Hailee smiled. 

"So...she's like Ella?" You tried to relate. Hailee chuckled and grinned, "Yeah, baby. She's like Ella." 

"Oh. Hi, Florence." You smiled, looking at the blonde who stood in front of you, already in costume.

Florence laughed and replied, "Hi, Y/n. Hailee's told me so much about you!" 

"Did she tell you that I like blonde people?" You smiled. Florence looked at Hailee, who shrugged and winked at her. "No, she did not. That's useful information to know."