Chapter 2: 99 yuan funeral mission

"No. 648, Huanhe Community? That's it!"

"Hey, what a big split!"

Su Chen came to No. 648, Huanhe Community, and found that it turned out to be a small courtyard. On the dilapidated courtyard wall was a large demolition of characters!

It seems to be a demolition household. Could it be a big business?

Hearing that the demolition fee for this batch of Huanhe community has reached millions, Su Chen's eyes brightened a bit. Since he is a gold owner, he has to grasp it!

With three points of anticipation, three points of nervousness, three points of confidence, and one point of awe, Su Chen knocked on the courtyard door!

The courtyard door opened slowly, and the entrance was an old man wearing an old-fashioned military cap. His face was wrinkled and his complexion was not very good.

To be honest, when he opened the door and saw that military cap, Su Chen trembled in his heart!

Can't help but feel a little bit in awe.

He quickly introduced himself:

"Hello, I'm from Su's funeral company!"

"Well, please come in!"

Chu Guozhong looked at Su Chen for a while, his figure was quite capable, and he also looked like a man with thick eyebrows and big eyes.

Immediately let him enter the courtyard directly.

The yard was littered with furniture that was about to be relocated, and it was also mixed with an inexplicable smell. Su Chen could feel that the smell came from the old man's body. The faint medicinal smell, even the smell that came out, All feel painful.

In addition, the old man looked bad, no matter how clumsy Su Chen was, he knew that the old man wanted to order a funeral service for himself.

This is the first order of business. After Su Chen entered the yard, he quickly took out the handwritten set price list that he had prepared for a long time, which corresponded to the funeral services at each price.

He handed it to the old man with a warm smile:

"Look at it, this is our funeral service price list, which corresponds to various prices of services, and professionally creates a mysterious and terrifying past for you! The old man is not deceived, and the price is the same!"

"Okay!"

Chu Guozhong glanced at Su Chen again, this young man looked kind, not like some kind of rude child.

However, when he saw the price on the price list, he was immediately shocked, and the corners of his mouth twitched!

!

Good guy, is this stealing money?

Hundreds of thousands, millions, even hundreds of millions! ?

Good guy, this kid really dares to write!

What's the difference between stealing money?

The expensive price list immediately made Chu Guozhong a little suspicious of Su Chen's identity and service in front of him. How could a funeral service list such an expensive price?

too expensive!

Seeing the hesitant expression on the old man's face, Su Chen hurriedly took two steps forward and warmly recommended:

"Sir, can I recommend a service for you? This one hundred thousand is not bad. If you can pay me one hundred thousand, there will be 3,000 people in black with umbrellas and an unlicensed red flag at your funeral. The car drove away, three old men in black tunic suits and two women with tears in their eyes, salute your tombstone, and leave solemnly!"