Chapter 4: See you off!

Inside the hospital,

When Chu Guozhong was sent to the hospital, he was so angry that his life was hanging by a thread.

He was directly issued a critical illness notice by the doctors.

Inform family members that the patient may die at any time!

"It's all your fault for being so angry with Dad!"

Chu Anfu accused the two of them, looking like they were filled with righteous indignation.

The second son, Chu Anlu, didn't answer him either, and looked at the ward nervously. If the old man really disappeared, what would he do with his debts?

The younger daughter's ten fingers are intertwined, and her eyes are a bit complicated when she looks at the ward.

in the ward,

Chu Guozhong, who was lying on the hospital bed, had lost all consciousness. For him, everything in the outside world seemed to be illusory and blurred.

Squinting his eyes, it seemed that a series of images appeared in his mind.

It was a retrospective picture of his life.

He was born in a remote small mountain village. After his parents were brutally killed by the devils, he followed the fleeing villagers and left the village.

Displaced all the way, family hatred and hatred made him resolutely join the team to save the country and survive.

In the team, I met my comrades who were born and died together and fought bravely on the front line. I also met her in the army.

She is a comrade-in-arms and his own wife!

From meeting and acquaintance, to knowing each other, to falling in love.

The relationship between the two gradually warmed up, and they once swore together that they would drive all the invaders out of the Dragon Kingdom, and the two would grow old together.

The former they did, the latter, but because of dystocia, his wife left him forever.

The war is over, and all the comrades who fought for the country, including himself, have received generous treatment and distribution!

Going to work in the imperial capital is undoubtedly a great opportunity for career development, with a promising future.

But, the two sons and one daughter who lost their mother still need to be brought up by themselves!

So, after several twists and turns.

He gave up the opportunity to go to the imperial capital, but stayed in the county town to raise three children.

Selfless throughout his life, even after the children grew up, he never thought about finding another wife and chose to die alone.

The eldest son, Chu Anfu, was born brave and smart. After graduating from college, he quickly found a job with a stable income.

The second son, Chu Anlu, is very clever, but he is pretentious. After making many mistakes, he chose to drop out of school to start a business. After so many years, he is still heavily in debt.

The youngest daughter, Chu Anxin, became a lot more honest. After marrying an engineer and having a boy, she found a factory near her home to work, plain but steady.

Children have their own lives

Every time during the festival, I bring my little dolls home to visit and reunite.