Chapter 5: The mysterious man in black, come on!

The location of the funeral was chosen at a cemetery on the outskirts of the county.

Pingzhuang Cemetery.

The sky is clear, and the wind is gentle.

White wreaths and elegiac couplets were placed on both sides of the tombstone, and relatives and friends collectively observed a moment of silence.

Chu Guozhong's sons and daughters knelt in front of the tombstone, the eldest son Chu Anfu had red eyes, looked at the portrait and wailed:

"Dad, you're on your way! Feel free to hand this home and the demolition money to me!"

"what?"

Upon hearing this, Chu Anlu quit and immediately retorted:

"Why, the demolition money has your name written on it? Will it be given to you if you say it?"

Chu Anxin, who was beside him, quickly agreed:

"That's right, Dad didn't make any wills, saying that he would give you the money! As long as I'm here, you don't want to get a penny!"

"I am the son of the Chu family. If I don't give this money to me, could it be possible to give it to you?"

Chu Anfu's tears stopped as soon as he said it, and now he stared fiercely at his brother and sister.

Just in front of the tombstone, the three of them looked at each other as if they were enemies. Where can there be a flesh and blood relationship?

At this moment, Chu Guozhong could no longer hear the quarrel of his sons and daughters.

Seeing this, an elder of the Chu family immediately stopped:

"Enough! Don't look anywhere! You three are brothers and sisters. Don't you fear that your father's heart will be chilled by doing this in front of the tomb!? It's not good!"

Hearing this, the three brothers and sisters were still arguing, and they might fight directly in front of the cemetery at any time.

The surrounding relatives and friends looked at this scene with complex expressions and sighed.

Occasionally, a few interjectors want to help and say a few words. When the time comes, these three have money, so they can borrow their money. After all, the demolition funds will sooner or later belong to the three brothers and sisters, so they will definitely not be able to escape.

At this moment, several cars suddenly drove into the cemetery.

"Eh? Didn't you just say no to drive in?"

"Yes, I was also stopped outside, why did this car come in?"

"It's not easy, who is it?"

The car at the head is a Mercedes-Benz.

He stopped firmly in front of Chu Guozhong's tomb, ten meters away.

The driver gets out of the car and opens the door:

"Sir, here we are!"

A white-haired old man wrapped in an old-fashioned military uniform stretched out a hand tremblingly from the car, and the driver hurriedly stepped forward to help him, very respectful.

After the old man got out of the car, everyone discovered that there were several shining military medals hanging on his chest, just like a veteran with military exploits.

After the old man saw Chu Guozhong's tombstone, tears immediately fell from the corners of his eyes.

Everyone's expressions changed immediately: