Chapter 6: Mysterious past?

"Mother, I've seen this kind of dress on TV!"

"I think he is still wearing headphones. Could it be that he is reporting the funeral situation here to a big leader?"

"My dear, have you seen the suit he is wearing? It looks better than our boss's 800,000 imported suit!"

"What's the history?"

At the funeral, relatives and friends talked a lot.

Su Chen always stood not far away with a calm expression, holding the black umbrella in his hand, watching the funeral.

The funeral, which was supposed to end soon, dragged on for two hours because of the tears and nostalgia of the three veterans.

Chu Anfu was absent-minded, glanced at Su Chen who had been standing in the distance, then looked at the three veterans who were lying beside the tombstone, still recalling the past, and sighed:

"Oh, don't leave yet!"

He didn't dare to say these words, he just whispered quietly.

It seems to be in response to him~

Tick ​​tock!

Raindrops fell on the ground, the sky became gloomy, the dark clouds began to roll, and the cold wind swept in.

The space between heaven and earth has also become somewhat bleak.

In a moment, the sky changed!

"Eh? The weather forecast clearly said it was sunny, so why is it raining so well!?"

"It seems like it's going to rain heavily, take shelter from the rain!"

"It's big, it's big!"

The three brothers and sisters of the Chu family ran under a big tree to hide from the rain.

This didn't stop them from continuing to fight for the demolition funds, and the three continued to quarrel.

The surrounding relatives and friends also hid under the tree.

The raindrops fell on the leaves, and the wind blew on the ground, on the tombstone.

"Elder Cheng, I'll go get you an umbrella!"

The driver who had been waiting on the side hurriedly ran to the Mercedes-Benz to get an umbrella.

"Elder Liu, wait a moment, the umbrella will be here soon!"

On the other side, behind the other two old men, someone also went to help with the umbrella.

The sound came one after another with the raindrops falling.

The rain was getting louder and louder.

"God is crying for you, Lao Chu!"

Cheng Lao gritted his teeth and said, before the tears on his cheeks dried, tears filled his eyes again.

During the Anti-Japanese War, Chu Guozhong blocked a bullet for him and saved his life!

To this day, it is still firmly in his heart, and he doesn't dare to forget it for a moment. He just wants to have the opportunity to repay this kindness. He never thought about the old Chu who was still in contact with him yesterday.

Today, I have been sleeping here!

For a time, regrets, indebtedness, and feelings of missing comrades-in-arms flooded into my heart.

How could it be said in just a few sentences?

The same goes for the two comrades beside him.

Allegiance to the country, they are veterans at the forefront, and they will not dare to retreat for a moment!