Chapter 8: filial sons and daughters

In Chu Guozhong's room,

Looking at the empty safe, Chu Anxin was dumbfounded, and she was completely dumbfounded.

It took a long time to open the safe, but there wasn't even a chicken feather in it?

What about money?

Chu Anfu was lying on the safe, sweating profusely looking for the existence of the three million, and after searching around for several times, he almost didn't put himself in the safe.

On the side, Chu Anlu's anger continued unabated. Seeing this scene, he felt very aggrieved, and then immediately glared at Chu Anxin:

"Chu Anxin, it's not you who stole the money, right!?"

Just now, he and his elder brother were fighting to the death, but he didn't care about this little girl. That's why Chu Anxin opened the safe!

The password for the safe can be found somewhere. After all, when Chu Guozhong got old, he often forgot the password, so he simply wrote it down on paper.

The children know this.

It's not a secret.

"Stolen?! Are you stupid, or I can't think of a way? It's three million, where can I hide it?"

Chu Anxin was also somewhat angry and retorted.

"Who said it was cash? What if it was a bank card?"

Chu Anfu also stepped forward and said.

Although it is the only younger sister of the two, blood is thicker than water.

But, which fool would talk about feelings in front of three million?

Especially this little sister, what can't she do for money?

What's more, it's a full three million!

What words can't she make up?

Chu Anlu still had a kitchen knife in his hand.

The two older brothers are so aggressive, they are going to go crazy for these three million dollars. Even if Chu Anxin is a woman, they will never be soft-hearted!

Chu Anxin stomped her feet angrily:

"As soon as I opened it, it was empty. There was nothing. Could it be that you have to search your body?"

"Chu Anxin, don't force me!"

Chu Anfu clenched his fists, his blue veins bulged, and threatened.

Seeing this, Chu Anxin immediately rummaged out the contents of her pocket and bag, and fell to the ground!

Mobile phones, change, bank cards, cosmetics...etc were scattered all over the place.

"You two take a good look, this is my own bank card!"

"Dad didn't hide the demolition money in the safe at all!"

She was going crazy and her eyes were red.

I almost cried out in a hurry.

"You must have stolen it, take it out for me!"

Chu Anfu has always been short-tempered, and now he raised his fists and was about to fight!

Clang clang clang!

At this moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

Chu Anlu was a little impatient, so he went over to open the door with a kitchen knife.

Sudden,

Kacha, Kacha!