Chapter 9: Quest rewards

Su's funeral company.

At this time, Su Chen had already returned to the company, and the sound of the system in his ears began to remind him.

【Ding! The host successfully completed the first funeral mission! 】

[Task completion level: perfect! Get a 100-fold increase in income! 】

[Get a perfect rating for the first time and get a chance to draw a lottery! 】

[Rewards will be distributed now, please pay attention to the host! 】

"The reward is a hundred times the increase in income, this time the income is 10,000 yuan! It has been deposited in the host bank!"

Su Chen was a little surprised. He didn't expect that after completing the task, the rewards would be quite rich!

It seems that if you reach the perfect rating, you will be able to get a hundred times the income of the task. If you collect one hundred yuan, it will directly increase by a hundred times, and it will become an income of ten thousand yuan!

The phone vibrated, and the money had been deposited into the bank card.

Since it is the handwriting of the system, there is no need to worry about the source, it is all legal and compliant.

Looking at the notification of the text message, Su Chen smiled with satisfaction.

The original shabby bank card also has a day of witnessing four digits. It's not easy!

The first and foremost is to repay the rent of this storefront!

She still owes last month's rent. If you don't pay it, the landlady will forcibly take back the storefront.

He directly transferred the rent arrears from last month, together with this month's rent, a total of 5,000 yuan, all to the landlady.

As soon as it was sent, the landlady immediately sent an exclamation mark and a question mark, expressing her shock.

Landlady: Yo! ? Boss Su, are you making a fortune?

Su Chen: Hehe, eldest sister, I'll pay you back one piece of the rent. I, Su Chen, will never delay your rent again in the future! (Dog head save life.jpg)

Landlady: Brat, it looks like you really made some money. Why don't you invite my sister to dinner? (/knife.jpg)

Su Chen: Small business, definitely next time!

Landlady: /Angry/Angry/Angry, okay, then, my sister, will you eat tofu tonight~

Su Chen: I am allergic to tofu.

Landlady: /Go away

......

After chatting a few words with the landlady, Su Chen's mood also improved a lot.

The landlord's eldest sister, from a wealthy family, is said to be an older leftover girl. She clearly has a good figure, not low in appearance, and is **** and attractive. But I don't know why, she has never been married, and she is a relatively powerful little rich woman who guards several houses by herself.

Her own storefront is only one of her many properties.

On weekdays, the eldest sister takes good care of herself, and has hinted many times that if Su Chen is not determined, she is afraid that the rent will be waived.

I can't compare with the big sister, I still have to work hard!

Now that you have the system, things should go much smoother in the future.