Chapter 10: 2nd Order: Special Funeral

Su's funeral company.

Sitting on the sofa, feeling the knowledge and skills of suona that kept coming from his mind, Su Chen opened his eyes slowly, but in a short while, he mastered the skills and knowledge of suona, and also won the system reward for a song "" A Hundred Birds Facing the Phoenix"!

Perhaps it was alienation from traditional culture in the past, but now that he has suona-related materials in his mind, Su Chen has a concept of the phrase 'all kinds of musical instruments, suona is king'.

Suona can be used in many occasions such as weddings, weddings, music, ceremonies, etc., but what I have received is only a short stroke in its long cultural works, suona funeral!

The system gave him a song, which is the extremely famous Hundred Birds Chaofeng in Suona!

The 915th volume of "Taiping Yulan" cites the "Book of Tang":

Haizhou Yanfeng was seen on the city, and hundreds of birds followed, flying northeast to Cangwu Mountain.

The song is like words.

If it were an ordinary person, he really wouldn't be worthy of this song Hundred Birds Chaofeng.

Only those who are highly respected and well-respected can enjoy this song!

......

the next day,

While Su Chen was sorting out Chu Guozhong's information in the company, the phone on the side rang again!

He was startled for a moment, and immediately stepped forward to answer the phone.

Generally, the people who call the company are customers.

Dare not to neglect at all:

"Hello, this is Su's funeral company, specializing in funeral services!"

He is also becoming more and more proficient in business spoken language.

And listen,

On the other end of the phone, a more immature voice came:

"Hello, I saw your package on the Internet and want to buy a funeral service!"

Su Chen was a little suspicious. He sounded like a young girl, not someone with some kind of disease.

How could someone so young buy funeral services?

However, he soon suppressed the doubts in his heart.

Curiosity failed to overcome his dedicated service, and he responded enthusiastically:

"Well, we have services at various price points here. Which one are you going to buy?"

The other party paused for a moment before continuing:

"You didn't buy it for me, can you come to the First Hospital? I'll be waiting for you here!"

"Of course, wait a moment!"

Su Chen did not hesitate, and immediately agreed.

It's another business, he can't let it go easily.

After asking about her specific location, Su Chen simply cleaned up, locked the glass door of the store again, kicked on the motorcycle, and drove towards the first hospital in the county seat.

At this time.

In the first hospital.

In a certain ward, the sound of coughing kept coming.

A haggard-faced middle-aged woman was lying on the hospital bed, her right hand hurriedly stretched out, covering her mouth with a cloth beside the bed, forcibly stopping the urge to continue coughing, and wiping the red blood on the corner of her mouth naturally. .