Chapter 11: 199 yuan special funeral

Tang Ying quickly filled in her information and the location of the funeral.

"I wish you a happy service!"

Su Chen took a deep look at Tang Ying and nodded.

Every time we sign an order, the next time we see you, it will be at the funeral of the other party.

The second business deal!

After he left the hospital, he rode a motorcycle back to the store.

The sound of the system then sounded:

【Ding! The host opens the first special funeral service! 】

[Service items: One hundred and ninety-nine yuan! Suona Funeral - Hundred Birds Facing the Phoenix! 】

[Accept special funeral services, the target location is remote, please pay attention to arrange your itinerary in advance! 】

Su Chen began to sort out Tang Ying's information, only to realize that the funeral place she wrote seemed to be in a remote town.

No wonder even the system reminds me of the remote location.

There is indeed some distance.

The more the kind of small villages and towns that are not disturbed by the prosperity of the city, on the contrary, the inheritance of this traditional culture is more profound and pure. Recalling the time when Su Chen was in the hospital, when Su Chen said that a hundred birds are facing a phoenix, it seems that Tang Ying's eyes are all over the place. Then it became brighter, and it was a look of surprise and yearning! It is rare, she obviously understands the meaning of suona funeral and playing a hundred birds toward the phoenix.

Customers who can order funeral services are running out of time.

Su Chen started to prepare the itinerary while packing up the documents.

......

In the hospital, Su Chen just left not long ago.

The doctor wearing a white coat walked in with a solemn expression and asked Tang Ying:

"Your current situation is not optimistic, and there will be danger at any time. Are you sure you want to insist on being discharged from the hospital?"

"Cough, I know my situation, so I won't waste the country's medical resources!"

Tang Ying coughed twice in pain and struggled to keep a smile.

Her body's condition was getting worse and worse. She knew very well that her body couldn't last for too long, and staying in the hospital was just a waste of resources.

Xiao Nian on the side opened her eyes blankly, but when she heard that she was going to be discharged from the hospital, she immediately blinked, full of anticipation!

For the child, he still couldn't understand the meaning of the dialogue between the two, and naively thought: being discharged from the hospital means that the disease will be cured.

"The disease could have been cured long ago, but you have been..."

The doctor had a good understanding of Tang Ying's condition. It was not a matter of a day or two. She reminded her to take good care of it a few years ago. At that time, she could still improve her recovery. Painkillers, obviously have stomach problems, but often eat irregularly.

For such a patient who is irresponsible for his own body, he is too lazy to say much.

Especially when the disease has progressed to this stage, and everyone is unwilling to see the result, it doesn't really matter whether they are hospitalized or not at this time.