Chapter 13: Kowtow

Su's funeral company.

The special funeral quest has been opened, and the corresponding quest store has also opened.

Quest items can be exchanged there.

【A suona with excellent quality】

【Special Breathing Method】

[Guofeng Grandmaster-level aura]

【Ancient Men's Plain Clothes】

Undoubtedly, this is an exclusive mission suit, and Su Chen directly exchanged all of it.

When I received the mission, I was still a little worried about where to go to prepare the suona. At present, the system store has completely solved the problem of materials.

After redeeming the mission supplies, Su Chen can use them at any time. Next, they are waiting for Principal Tang's funeral.

......

Poverty Alleviation Hospital.

More and more people gathered in the corridor. People from Shili Baxiang and even the nearby towns rushed over when they heard about Tang Ying.

Many old people still carry hoes and various tools on their shoulders.

Their eyes were tense, and they were all in disbelief.

Many people couldn't help wiping their tears and snot, thinking of Principal Tang who was fine half a month ago:

"How could I suddenly become so ill? At the beginning of the month, Principal Tang came to my house to visit the baby, and it was fine!"

"Yeah, it's too sudden! My legs and feet are getting weak. If I hadn't come here, I wouldn't believe it!"

"Alas, good people don't live long!"

"I didn't dare to tell the children that the two children in my family usually call her Mama Tang... The thought of her suffering now makes me want to cry! No, it's easy to get sand in my eyes at this age."

The people gathered here are all the old people. After all, it is a poor village and town. The only people who can stay in the village are the old people and children.

The young and strong people have all gone out to work.

At this time, a few people suddenly walked in the corridor of the hospital, some of them were unfamiliar faces, some men and women.

The two intern teachers in the school were accompanying them.

It seems that the eyebrows of several people are somewhat similar to Principal Tang.

Seeing the crowd crowded in the corridor, the woman in the lead immediately frowned:

"Why are there so many people? Where is my aunt?"

"In the ICU, I am now in a severe coma, and my life is in danger at any time!"

Xiaolin explained from the side,

At the same time, he motioned for everyone to make way. The woman at the head was the daughter of Principal Tang's sister, the only niece.

It is also Tang Ying's only relative.

Hearing the words,

The complexion of the woman and the people behind her changed:

"What? Why didn't you tell me she was in the ICU? Does the medical bill cost a lot of money?"

"Why didn't we say this earlier, we have no money!"

Her man immediately interjected, and his mean and acerbic look was immediately revealed.