Chapter 15: Suona please!

Huayi Town School,

In the principal's office, Juan'er and her husband kept looking through the drawers, searching for anything of value.

I found that there was nothing left except the 10,000 yuan in cash!

"Why don't you even have a bank card? Where did Auntie hide all her money?"

Juan'er frowned and put 10,000 yuan in cash into her pocket, her eyes constantly wandering in this office.

The man beside him also looked at this shabby office and said with some disgust:

"Look at this poor place, even the principal's office is so shabby, 80% of her principal has no money! It's not bad to have ten thousand!"

"You know the shit! Aunt has so many students under her command, think carefully with your pig head, can you have no money!? I heard from the second daughter of your third concubine's family, they casually have a few hundred people over there. People's cram school teachers, the income is quite considerable, think about it again, aunt is in charge of thousands of students, just buy anything, can't get some oil and water out?"

Juan'er poked her finger on the man's head and said angrily.

Some people hate that iron is not steel.

The man was just about to have a seizure, but when he heard her words, he suddenly realized:

"Yes, it must be rich! Then I'll look for it more carefully!"

"If you say you're stupid, you really don't think about it? Let's go, the money is definitely not here, who can put money in a place where there are so many people? First, deal with the funeral of my aunt, and go back to where she lives. Let's Look carefully! Anyway, my aunt doesn't have any relatives, and her inheritance cannot escape me!"

Juan'er said with a sneer.

His eyes were full of greed.

If I hadn't heard that my aunt had a headmaster here, and she was in charge of thousands of students, she would be too lazy to come here to help with the funeral. It would have been very unlucky, not for money, who would want to come to such a poor place ?

Since you're here, you can't go back empty-handed!

......

After Juan'er and the man returned to the hospital, Xiao Ai had already dealt with the matter here.

The most important thing right now is to arrange the funeral.

"What should we do now, do we want to cremate the body?"

Looking at the crowd, Juan'er asked with tears in her eyes.

She thought of her mother for no reason in her mind. When her mother left, she didn't show such enthusiasm.

Aside, Xiao Ai walked up with red eyes and said to her:

"Do as the locals do. There are earth burials here in Huayi Town. The villagers have already gone to help pull the coffin. I would like to trouble you to go and hire a suona carpenter!"

"Ask a suona craftsman!?"

Juan'er frowned, and when she heard that she was going to lift the coffin again, she was going to invite a suona, and she felt very troublesome.

The man behind him immediately stepped forward with a cold face:

"This is a suona craftsman, I remember it cost a lot of money, right?"

"Yes!"

Juan'er also borrowed the donkey and said:

"In my opinion, the funeral should be arranged as soon as possible! How come there are so many rules?"