Chapter 17: Wake Night

The two went back to school in a little embarrassment, and found that Xiao Lin and the old people in the town were all here.

Suona was not invited, and the two men with a guilty conscience were told:

Principal Tang's funeral was scheduled for the next day.

Tonight is the last night's wake, which is especially important!

They need to stay overnight.

And the temporary mourning hall is in the abandoned school halfway up the mountain.

"What, the wake-up call takes a whole night?"

Juan'er's eyes widened, she couldn't believe it.

That dilapidated school, you actually want to stay there all night?

The man beside him was also reluctant.

The old man of the Bai family took two steps forward, coughed and said:

"It's a rule to keep your filial son and grandson guarding the mourning hall! Those who come to the funeral also need someone to bring tea and cigarettes and boil water. This is etiquette! Since you are Principal Tang's closest friends, you must go to the mourning hall!

Unless you are not her relatives, you can leave now! "

"We will never stop you!"

When the old people around heard this, they nodded in approval.

They don't care about other people, this Principal Tang's funeral must follow the rules of Huayi Town!

See you,

Juan'er smiled bitterly and explained:

"Damn! Did you misunderstand? I'll definitely go. For such an important matter, don't worry. Tonight, I'll be wearing sackcloth and filial piety to watch for my aunt!"

"Are you really going?"

The man was a little surprised and blurted out.

Hearing this, the expressions of everyone who had just softened immediately changed.

Seeing that her husband was ignorant of the overall situation, Juan'er gave him a stern look, gritted her teeth and said in a low voice:

"You don't even look at what time it is, can I not go?"

"Ah That's good!"

The old Bai family nodded and continued:

"Keeping the spirit is to show filial piety, and there is no room for ambiguity! If you have nothing to do, go ahead and prepare!"

"Alas, we have also notified the dolls outside about Principal Tang, and we hope they can catch up tomorrow!"

As I get older, my tears are unbearable.

I'm too lazy to watch these old people cry, and I don't want to hear anything anymore.

Juaner and the man simply packed up their things, then took their two children to the mourning hall of the abandoned school halfway up the mountain.

The road in the mountains is not easy.

Juan'er and the man were tired and panting, and had to hold onto the two dolls.

From time to time there is a stone on the mountain road, and it is easy to slip and fall.

The man is very unhappy:

"What kind of broken roads, what poor places, what poor rules!? Let me tell you, you are not allowed to deal with these broken things in the future! I don't want to come here anymore!"