Chapter 85: Deja Vu.

(oh no! i sure hope y/n isn't in a harem route or sumn... also look out for the special chap dedicated to bitchass dog and demon killer nine thousand)

You let out a groan as you slowly got up from your bed. "Fuck... If I knew this would happen I would've just stayed inside my father's nut sack..." you mumbled as you remembered what happened last night.

"Y/n~~!" Melanie spoke out as she barged inside your room. You turned to her, "Where were you last night??" she asks. "Ah... I didn't feel well so I just left." you replied, not daring to tell her what happened to you as you didn't want to even remember it. "....Really?" she asks, you nodded. "...Alright, well breakfast is ready so come and eat!" she added, not pushing you to tell her what happened.

You slowly get out of bed, thankfully today was Saturday, meaning you didn't have to bother going to school. You let out a small sigh as you fixed yourself up a little bit and wore some decent but comfortable clothes. You soon left your room and headed to where Aimi and Melanie were. "Goodmorning Y/n." Aimi greeted you. "Morning Aimi..." you replied as you yawned, "Going somewhere?" Melanie asks, you nodded. "Yep... Though I'd go out and walk around the park for a moment." you replied as you headed for the door, Aimi raises an eyebrow, "Are you not going to eat breakfast?" she asks.

"No worries! I will, I'll just be gone for about 10 minutes." you replied, "You really are like my mommy." you added with a chuckle. "I know right?!" Melanie agreed with your comment. Aimi only rolled her eyes at the comment, you soon left the apartment to head to the park. As you arrived you saw Yoriichi, with Bitchass Dog and Demon Killer Nine Thousand. You quickly freeze as you remember what happened last night... 'Fuck... This is embarrassing as fuck...' you thought. As you were distracted by Yoriichi, you didn't notice Bitchass Dog looking at the readers.

"Hey, baby boy... Baby girl... Aha... Are you proud of me baby?? I'm protecting Y/n." he spoke out while doing a fuckboy face. Demon Killer Nine Thousand looked at Bitchass Dog with a weirded-out face, "If anyone asks... I do not fucking know him..." he commented.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, "Umm... Alright... Thanks for asking... And uhh... Thank you for yesterday too." you replied. What happened yesterday? Well... When he found you, he hugged you until you calmed down. He listened to your story and offered to let you shower at his house to which you thanked him for... He also let you borrow his clothes, he suggested you sleep on his bed while he sleeps on his couch but you insisted that you wanted to go home. He respected your decision and escorted you home.

Yoriichi stared at you, he wasn't convinced you were a suspect anymore but there is still a lingering feeling... Lingering thought that you could've been the serial killer... What he didn't know was that it wasn't just one serial killer doing all of the killings... There were multiple... 14 to be exact...

-Time Skip-

"Are you sure this is how we should do it?? Y/n's recipe told us to preheat the oven." Giyuu spoke out, "Fuck the recipe, are you going to be a submissive person and follow what the recipe told you??" Sanemi replied. "...Yes?" Giyuu said, unsure. "That's not how you do it. We should just follow what her recipe says." Obanai commented, "Okay then, How about you bake the cake yourself huh?!" Sanemi glared at Obanai, Obanai only rolled his eyes. "I'm using my common sense, I know you know how to cook but you can't apply the same rules of cooking onto baking." Obanai replied. Now, you may ask... Why are they baking?? Well, do you remember that time Sanemi asked for your help to back a cake? It was this, it's a project from Daki. A baking project where they had to bake a cake, so the three of them are now trying to bake in Obanai's apartment.

Sanemi only rolled his eyes, "Well whatever, we already put the cake in the oven like 10 minutes ago. There's no going back..." he commented. "Hmm... well the cake looks alright..." Obanai mumbled, maybe they were going through the correct path... That is until after an hour...