Marion Ravenwood X Fem reader (Indiana Jones)

So I love the Indiana Jones movies there my favourite to watch and of course I love Marion so here is the first one for her.

Summary: Indy meets Marion and someone he didn't expect to see in Nepal.

Third Person Pov...

The place clears quickly. Stragglers and grumblers are given special attention by Marion and Mahdlo, who has come from behind the bar carrying a big axe handle.

Mahdlo herds the crowd out the front door as Marion turns and walks behind the bar with her girlfriend and partner Y/N sat on the bar drinking casually.

Y/N watches as a scowl makes its way on her girlfriends' lovely face, Marion has just begun clearing the bar of glasses when she notices one remaining Patron huddled over a glass at the far end of the bar.

Grimacing in exasperation, she heads that way like a locomotive.

"Hey you, deaf one! I said out of place. I don't mean next Easter, I mean now-" she yells at him. She is almost on him when Indy looks up smiling. Marion stops, stares, shocked.

"Hello, Marion" from the bar Y/N gasps and jumps off.

Before Marion got a hit in Y/N hits him with a solid right to the jaw, knocking him off the barstool on the floor. He rubs his jaw and smiles up at the two women.

"Nice to see you, too. Y/N glared down at him as Marion also glared

"Get up and get out" she ordered as the Archaeologist stood up and lent against the bar as Y/N stood crossed arms in front of her chest.

Indy looks at her and smiles "Y/N dear sister Y/N i-" "don't bother Brother" she said interrupting him.

The two siblings haven't seen each other since Y/N left America to go and live with Marion in Nepal.

"what do you want Jones?" asked Marion

"where is Ravenwood?" he asked making Marion stop and glare at him before tearing up Y/N wrapped her arms around her.

The end!

Hope you liked this first oneshot for Marion from Indiana Jones I love these movies.

Request are open!

Word count: 372