***jealous? 2***

Vel comes around to maloris house for a date and vel gets very mad when she sees her old rival. Part 2 of jealous?

"What do you think you're doing?" Vel hissed. Malori turned around, confused, was vel talking to her?

"You think you're so smart. Well guess what?" Maloris confusion grew, who was vel talking too, if not her?

"She's mine now, bitch." Vel continued as malori slowly peaked  around the coner into her bedroom. Then it all made sense, kind of.

There was vel, standing in front of her bed with her finger pointed out at dragoness, the dog malori had recently adopted. Dragoness was growling at vel, looking like she was ready to pounce at any second, but so did vel.

Malori stayed trying not to make her appearance noticeable, allowing vel to continue her gloating and occasional threats.

"Don't think i didn't notice how you growled at me when i went hug her," vels words were reciprocated by more ferce growls. "Oh come on! You're a dog! You can't even hold her hand." A small smile awaited of maloris lips as she decided when was the right time to make her presence known, probably when they start physically attacking each other. By the looks of things, that would happen soon.

"Well to bad for you, she's my girlfriend and we're gonna get married!" The confidence in vels voice drove malori to struggle keeping her chuckle inside. "And then I'll hug her everyday." Vel emphasised every syllable in that last word, drawing it out to sound more like a threat.

"Really? I hope you keep that promise." Malori took up the whole of the doorway as she lend on the wall with her arms crossed. It was cute how vels face became significantly redder as she hide her hand behind her back.

"It's not what it looks like, i swear." Vels face kept growing in embarrassment.

"Well it looks like you're yelling at my dog over me, which i find incredible cute and sweet and it will probably get you laid later." Malori started walking towards vel before she threw her hands around her neck.

"Oh, well, then it is what it looks like." Vel slyly smiled as she rested her hand on maloris waist before loud barking ruined the kiss they were about to share.

Vels eyes snapped towards to rodent that is called a dog. "I swear i am going to burn you alive!" Malori giggled before pushing vel to sit down on her bed as she straddled her hips.

Vels eyes stayed trained on the dog that was now on the floor, fearing if she looked away it wound attack.

"Can we kill it?" Vel never broke eye contact with dragoness.

"No."

"Why-" vels words were muffled by the soft lips of her girlfriend. The kiss was short but enough of the answer vel needed. Vels eyes were locked with maloris for a few seconds before reluctantly turning back at the growling dog.

"Look at me." Malori used her index finger to push vels head back at her from her cheek.

"I can't. That dog needs to be watched at all times. I swear i saw it conversing with Melathia the other day."

"Vel, now you're just being paranoid."

"It's true. You don't know what happens behind your back." Now vel was staring right back at malori trying to convince her that her crazy storys are true.

"I love you." Malori whispered.

"I love you too."

The two shared another kiss, this one full of so much passion vel was wondering how she ever lived without this? How did she get so lucky?

Yet, of course the first thing vel said after they pulled apart was,

"But seriously though, you need to watch that dog."

***

"They're on to us, aren't they?" Melathia whispered to the silver haired dog that just entered the room.

An air of mystery sorounded the two.

Like an old, dramatic, murder mystery movie.

The question was met with a subtle nod from the dog.

"Gather the forces, we shall retreat, For now. But mark my words we will be back again." Melathias words ended with her maniacal laughter and also the passing of more gold into the small dogs mouth.

That dog is just tryna get paid. Have a wonderful day/night ;)