109. Stray kids ★

Not edited

After taking a few snacks, You and Min-yun decided to head towards one of the balcony. Well in drama's usually the balcony is the most private place you could find.

Y/n: Min-yun why do pick fights with everyone all of a sudden? That's not like you at all.

Min-yun out his plate of snacks on the railing and resting both his arms on them while leaning forward because of laziness.

Min-yun: Mood Y/n. It's my mood.

You immediately gagged inside, Mood? Okay that maybe true but what if it isn't?

Y/n: Right...

Min-yun: What now? Surely you're not going to do something crazy right Y/n?

Y/n: I don't know...Why did we even attend this party if all we can do is to this.

You pointed to the snacks, Honestly the snacks at home are much more delicious and legendary than this.

The host just waste the catering bills for this shit.

(And since when did you not appreciate food Y/n, what's with my mood today that I made you became like this-)

Min-yun: So after school what's your plans?

Y/n: Lazy around and read books what else?

Min-yun: How about your plans with Camille?

You were silent because of the question.

My plans with Camille? Well if she had something exciting to do I'll tag along! But Min-yun is always there with us and his killing all the fun whenever he saw the plan was very dangerous.

I mean come on Min-yun! Live a little! We're teenagers and in this stage we are meant to break rules. We are in rebellious on this age.

Y/n: Many but I bet you'll stop us.

Camille does know allot of places that could be potentially adventurous. That girl go round every corner to just find those kind of places, abandoned, fun, some places are good for peaceful panics but me and Camille had to wait because lately Min-yun is being too over guarded and cautious on our or MY every move.

Min-yun: You're correct about that.

There's my proof.

Jungkook: Glad to hear that!

Kookie! God since when did he came? How long has he been there?

Min-yun: Hyung.

Both of us simultaneously looked back at Jungkook, His wearing the bunny smiles again I swear this is one of my weaknesses. ( ( '◡‿ゝ◡') see what I did there?)

Jungkook: what? surprised I'm here?

Y/n: Nope!

It's actually expected, like Min-yun my brothers are also getting more and more attentive and protective? Is this what my classmates said about older brothers being too protective all the time that to the point it gets annoying?

Jungkook walked towards us and rubbed the back of his head and looked at us shyly or worried?

Jungkook: I got worried you two got into trouble again but I didn't know you were here planning your trip to freedom without inviting me!

Okay it was an act of worry. But seriously I was free since I saw born, and our trip is getting proponed because of 'you know who'.

Y/n: .....Oppa This is planning. Not confirming and besides I'm not planning to go off to the moon to spend my summer vacation.