Chapter 161-170

There are four people in Qin Tian’s villa at this time.

Deng Yuqing didn’t know Zhang Qianqian and Ye Chen, so apart from being a little surprised, she didn’t feel anything special when she saw this scene.

But Zhang Qianqian is different!

At this time, she was already speechless in surprise.

She originally thought that Ye Chen came to Qin Tian for revenge.

After all, the relationship between myself and Qin Tian, ​​even a man can’t stand it.

Ye Chen is now the second son of the Ye family.

Knowing his relationship with Qin Tian, ​​is it normal for him to avenge him?

Although Zhang Qianqian does not dare to offend Qin Tian now.

But after weighing the pros and cons, she still chose to help Ye Chen.

It’s just that Ye Chen’s operation, she really didn’t understand it.

You don’t have to take revenge.

What does it mean to kneel down?

In fact, let alone Zhang Qianqian, even Qin Tian is a little puzzled.

He believed that Ye Chen did not dare to seek revenge after Wang Ling and the Ye family quartet.

But when he came to kneel down, he really didn’t expect it.

“Sorry, Uncle Qin, I was wrong.”

Ye Chen knelt decisively and knocked Qin Tian his head.

Although he is very unwilling, but now he has no other way.

“Are you wrong? What’s wrong?”

“I… I shouldn’t offend you.”

“Oh? You still speak directly!” Qin Tian said bluntly: “I don’t like roundabouts.”

This guy came to admit his mistake for no reason, there must be something wrong!

“I…I know that only my uncle can save my current body! So, I asked Uncle Qin to see Qianqian’s face and spare me this time…”

Ye Chen hesitated for a while, still said very sincerely.

He is not a fool!

After a period of inspection, it was discovered that the hospital had no way to treat my physical problems!

He felt that this matter was not that simple.

He once doubted Qin Tian, ​​but he felt a little unbelievable.

So I can only keep this matter in my heart.

Later, I heard the uncle and the third uncle say what kind of master Qin Tian is?

He knew that the problem of his own body must be the ghost of Qin Tian.

In other words, he came today, not to avenge or apologize for the Ye Family, but to come for his own body.

As for why he knows the location of the Qin Tian villa, he still needs to bring Zhang Qianqian?

That is because he knows that he has offended Qin Tian, ​​and if he is afraid that he will come alone, Qin Tian will push him out.

So he called Zhang Qianqian just to be on the safe side.

“Only I can save your body? Did you let me spare you?”

Hearing Ye Chen’s words like this, Qin Tian seemed to know why Ye Chen came to himself.

But this kind of thing, he would not admit it.